Recent content by Jorizz

1. J

Euro 2008!

Suprised to see there is no topic for it yet! Your predictions of tommorow! Mine are: France 3 - 0 Romania Italy 1 - 1 Netherlands! The good ol' football discussion thread.
  2. J

Your funeral songs?

I've experienced quiet a few funerals this year and what struck me again and again each time was how typical the choice of music was for the person passed away, so I was wondering; what would you play on your own funeral?
  3. J

List of suggested changes.

Converted units and injury I'm speaking particulary about Vampires here. It is absolute lunacy there is no injury rate for units that are converted by Vampires. The main argument against this by Azzer is that it would be fairly easy to do some sort of troop trading by converting. However, I...
  4. J

Your albums of 2007!

1. Arcade Fire - Neon Bible Amazing sound, strikingly emotional. Song highlight: Intervention 2. M.I.A - Kala Fresh, new, child soldier from Sri Lanka who made it as an artist. Song highlight: Paper Planes 3. Justice - † Funky fresh techno, awsome! Song highlight: D.A.N.C.E 4. Daft Punk -...
  5. J

Tiny bug on the enemies section.

If you have a custom colour scheme with your control panel on the right it get's all messy, just tought I'd report it :p