Recent content by Jonny

1. J

Wizard/Knight Caps

I was wondering, wouldn't it be bright to have no definite cap on wizards and knights? How I see it the knights will be utterly useless towards the end now that they no longer fire so fast (health killers from every route will ow own them) and wizards are great but 1.5m just don't seem to do all...
  2. J

G-Pols 36

I figure Id go ahead and create this thread. Sooner or later its made every round and I like reading it so why not? ^^ Anyways Id love for a very honest and undisputed retelling of the happenings that takes as long as possible before ending in the unavoidable flame war. As far as I can tell the...
  3. J

New Seed Group

I had two suggestions but I forgot one:P Anyways, I thought it would be interesting if there was a new seed group that you could not get from acres, but had to buy. That you can still grow and in sunny weather will make a very small profit, but in sunny with clouds already loses. I suppose you...
  4. J

Nickname Change

I believe I have found a minor bug: When I changed my nickname it claims t have changed it and even sends me an E-mail telling me it has been changed, but when I log in and check under user profile it's still the same as before... Like I said it's just a minor detail, aside from that I really...