Recent content by JJB

1. JJB

Round 52 Brs

As nobody has decided to create one yet and i'm sure everyone is dying to see and post some brs...... :/
  2. JJB

[Available] R52

Ally or solo Haven't really decided yet. depending on what there is Can be; Active if needed. 24/7 contactable if needed.. IRC active if needed...
  3. JJB

Bush Greats

Out of interest which players do you guys think that you may have seen play/played with/heard of/played against are noteworthy of a mention; Can be past great or present player(lets not get try not to enlarge some peoples egos) Doesn't have to be the greatest player, could be anything notable...
  4. JJB

[Available] One pNap

active contactable GMT +1 possibly going TL looking for any route preferably active
  5. JJB

[Available] R50 ally or nap

Either way dont mind.... Caught the last week of last round and fancy playing round 50 Alliance or nap goals will depend how active I am but contactable and got plenty exp GMT +1 Can be irc active If Napped must be willing to attack and come bounty hunting ;)
  6. JJB

[Available] Looking for Ally Round 44

Back again for a round or 2 Looking for an ally around the top somewhere, ally goals will determine how active i am can be very active and contactable if needed GMT 0 IRC JJB exp 15+ rounds now *or some active/contactable solos
  7. JJB

[Available] Pnap Wanted

Anyone fancy a SA pnap 4 a week or so top 150
  8. JJB

[Available] Alliance or pnap wanted

Activity; 6+ hours GMT; 0 Contactable Exp; 15 rounds i think now only just started, returning to play after few rounds out Military route
  9. JJB

[Available] Need 2 naps

Activity: 5+ hours GMT: +1 Contactable Route: POM Exp: 10+ rounds Top 100
  10. JJB

[Available] 2 Pnaps

Been forced to go solo as activity has dropped Looking for 2 pnaps Active: 4-5 hours Contactable most of day GMT: +1 Top 200
  11. JJB

[Recruiting] WTF is recruiting

Looking for an active player to fit in the ally Must be: Active- 7+ hours Contactable Always willing to defend Either PM me or Gooner or ally mail
  12. JJB

L/F & Bounty Hunting

I know it was removed 4 a reason but it seems to me that everyone i know prefered the old L/F system and loved the bounty hunting It also seems that all the problems that people are complaining about e.g bashing, getting attacked by people billions of time ur score... etc Well the old system...
  13. JJB

[Taken] 2 Solo Partners needed

Looking 4 1 solo partner with decent activity and score I am Active: 7+ hours atm soon to be much more Exp: 10+ rounds and im contactable whenever if need be also top 50 message me here or IRC if interested x x
  14. JJB

[Taken] Need ally

Need nice ally Activity: 9+ activity Exp: since 19ish think GMT:0 Contactable 24/7 World ID Title Acres Final W1, R29 Zeroed_ of course [6774] 29,576 KHaoS W1, R28 JJB_ of _up_n_up [2717] 7,394 Solo W1, R26 Revenge_ of _A_Bounty_Hunter [4552] 5,652 Solo W1, R25 The_up_n_coming...