Recent content by Illumination

1. I

One of my many heroes.... :)

"I was not born with a hunger to be free. I was born free – free in every way that I could know." ~Nelson Mandela~
  2. I

Test

To see if this still works:P
  3. I

Two Mom funnies...only the ladies will appreciate these!

A Real Man A real man is a woman's best friend. He will never stand her up and never let her down. He will reassure her when she feels insecure and comfort her after a bad day. He will inspire her to do things she never thought she could do; to live without fear...
  4. I

Happy Brithday, Gary *yoyo*

I hope you had a great day! I'll never forget Dogs of War....great name, great round, great times:)
  5. I

Angela will kill me...and she has a right to...but Ill share anyway

Weds evening, Cincinnati hosts party in the park-essentially a city wide party with bands, drinks, etc... We were listening to a band, half dancing, half drinking when 3 men approached us and began talking. They asked us if we liked boats- as they had a speed boat docked on the river and wanted...
  6. I

Happy Father's Day

Wishing all the dad's out there a wonderful day of happiness! :)
  7. I

[Available] Any Oldies still around?

I could be tempted to play a round if there are any old friendly folks around...
  8. I

[Full] Old Folks Home, Round 32

Once again, a bunch of the older players still out looking for a few good laughs and fun BRs are gathering for another round of Yahtzee, wait Bridge....wait, Bush! Angela will be leading and has a solid core. We are looking for old friends, committed players, or if you are new to the game and...
  9. I

New Firefox

I noticed on Overview that the new Firefox was being promoted. I downloaded it and now my sell to 1 million button has disappeared :( Is this a quick fix? It had fast become one of my favorite buttons:P <----lazy lady, I know.
  10. I

Happy Birthday Harbinger!

I hope that you have a great day filled with lots of fun!
  11. I

Congratulations, Insomniac!!!

I got word that he is now the proud daddy of a little baby girl named Emily :) *Big Hug* ....and I think you have the perfect name to describe the next 6 months of your life!:P Welcome, Emily!!!
  12. I

Sell to one million

On the supply page, is anyone else finding that when they attempt to sell to a million it sells all? Its just happened to me the last two times I tried. The first time I assumed I hit the wrong button by mistake, but this time I know I didn't!
  13. I

Church Bloopers

These sentences appeared in church bulletins >>The sermon this morning: Jesus Walks on the Water. The sermon tonight: Searching for Jesus. >>Ladies, don't forget the rummage sale. It's a chance to get rid of those things not worth keeping around the house. Bring your husbands. >> The...
  14. I

NFL - Steelers all the way!!!

I need say no more.