Recent content by Hoofed

1. H

[Recruiting] Legend Wait4it Dary

Spur of the moment decision. Wasn't planning on playing this round, however a late change of mind has seen me decide to lead. looking for all timezones and all alliance routes. PM me for more details or apply in game. thanks -Hoofed
  2. H

Government Recalling... odd

ok so it has been a good 20 rounds since i last played for more than a week... so this query may be answered very quickly. i will just give it to you exactly how i seen it in my news... remember read from bottom to top.... its my personal news Thu 24th Mar, year 2. Evening Defending [insert...
  3. H

Where is everyone?

Ok so I've created an id after hmm about a bazzion rounds ( yer I went there). So anyway my newly created I'd was ranked 695. Wtf!!! What happened to the days of 3k+ what happened?? :(
  4. H

[Recruiting] Selling himself!!! ;)

hey its hoofed returning from the grave, just created an account yesterday and am looking for an ally to have me with them. route has been decided as military so if u have preferences u have about a day to accept me and choose a sub route before i choose one myself. exp: a bazillion years just...
  5. H

War

was just reading over the war section of the manual, and was as i was expecting really disapointed by what u get out of declaring war on another allaince. seems that all that happens is the enemies staff return at 20hrs instead of 3.... and the staff that return are useless anyway. so heres...
  6. H

[Taken] Aussie looking for home

most peeps have heard of me i think.... will be fairly active this round, no job yet. had last round off, was traveling, but if your looking for an experienced aussie than ask me to join :D
  7. H

Live From Manchester

hey boys and girls... haha its been like a month since ive logged onto bushy. atm me and TTK are renting a shitty little house just on the outskirts of manchester :P its freaking awesome here. i never knew how much girls love accents haha. nah but on a more serious note, if any1 lives near by...
  8. H

aussies in england

ok after much discussion in the other thread i decided to make a heads up poll..... so u guys decide where me and TTK live during our time in england..... and the winner is....
  9. H

Best Place to live in England

research from myself and TTK we need to work out where the best place in england is to live and work so throw us your thoughts as well as why!!!!! :P remember where young stingy Australians who love to party!!!! =) look forward to seeing ya'll over there in APRIL :P