Recent content by Greenfinger

1. G

^^

Tested out a few rounds after abit over a years break. And this game have just got worse. Time to put my gloves on the table. Had alot of fun in this game =), started in round 2 so i´ve been around most than 99% of the players here ;). I really hope noone gets past the record - that would just...
  2. G

[Available] Puppe looking for a new home.

Well what else is there to say. I stay online all day, and want to sleep at night =P And i´ll go Puppet this round =)
  3. G

Unit "init" suggestion

Hello, i really don´t know if this bin suggested befour. But this might give this game a different action and alot of more tactics to use. What IF, just IF, some units had their "init" different each tick. For example a (r/m/c) 440/200/670 and example b 700/210/400. And to make this more...
  4. G

[Available] Pnap for current round

Anyone want last minute help/fun with me ? I´m rising fast as usual =P, only bin around for a week after a few days =). Fantasy route ;).
  5. G

Guess whos stalking in the neighbourhood !

Hello "sup" to you all =), its bin about two years now since i stepped down the path to do other things than travel the lands of Bush. Some might not know me as it bin a long stop for me, but never the less. I where walking in da neighbourhood and thoguht of stepping thrue the door and have a...