Recent content by Franny

1. Franny

Player base and state of game

I concur, I played VD without TL and had an absolute blast, HV Klaxon and VD vs Harrier/RPG rushes. Great fun.
  2. Franny

Rainbow Six Siege (PS4)

So I convinced Twigs to buy a ps4 with youtube clips of me playing. So if anyone fancies playing it's 5 man teams and we usually play an hour or so a night; add us. xTwigley Frantastic_-
  3. Franny

Wii U

Anyone got one and online for some games?
  4. Franny

The stone ages round

Leaders hear me preach, Next round banish contact details from your alliance, return to the ways of mIRC! Next round banish rushing tactics! Next round implore that all attacks are sent with stealing land in mind! Next round give up on the damage done table. Follow my advice and reap the...
  5. Franny

Xbox One Launch

Anyone getting one tonight?
  6. Franny

Sweet and Salty

POPCORN! I'm hooked, If anyone can find a bag of the Tyrrells stuff I've never eaten popcorn that tastes so good.
  7. Franny

[Recruiting] Oldand Athletic

Anyone play fifa 13 and want to join a be a pro club? Me, Twigley and Toby have started a club and if any of you bushtarion newbs wanna play we need the following positions. A goalie, both full backs, two centre backs, a centre mid work horse, and a winger/striker. We don't want silky...
  8. Franny

Screw you dof games.

You cannot try voting again today - only 5 attempts can be made per day. You will be able to vote again after: Thu 27th Sep, 04:59:59 GMT. Anyone else having a problem or a solution? Not today obviously (as in for me to vote today) just to help in future with voting.
  9. Franny

WC Final

Seeing as though folks might still be up I just wondered who planned on watching the France v New Zealand match? Also your thoughts maybe?
  10. Franny

Rushing.

Ok so I accept rushing as a viable tactic during a war between top alliances or alliances with heavy contactability. There is however a point when rushing just becomes detrimental to the game and player base. Take for example this, down in TBP we clearly aren't playing with any levels of...
  11. Franny

Au Revoir

Okay this is it. So generally ill have to give some thanks to some people but i couldn't really be arsed but here goes anyway. If I miss you out its not that i forgot either, it's because I hate you (jokes). BigT (Timo) - The coolest dutchie everrrrrrrrrrr. Darryl - All round nice guy! Best...
  12. Franny

[Recruiting] Recruiting for Age 2.

Join Tobapopalos for the best age 2 ever But srsly if a mod wants to delete this. :P
  13. Franny

S** D******* & h** F*****g St*rs

Good S***, I wish for you to stop s*** f*****g using abusive f****** language and starring it out like it makes it alright. Please replace given words with words you dont have to *********************** out. Get me? Ty.
  14. Franny

Names

You know the drill! 8 Days a week Black Man With Fried Chicken
  15. Franny

[Taken] Having a dabble in round 32

12 hours active a day. 24/7 contactable. FTW! As you can see im uk with strange sleeping habbits :P Friendly/ish to most people. PM me here on the forums.