Recent content by flameharvester

1. F

Round 50 Awards

Time for my favorite moment of the round, honoring those amazing people who impressed me! Of course I haven't finished writing my awards so this thread is a place holder to make the post easier from my phone :) * Alliance of the round - * Best Offensive Alliance - * Best Defensive Alliance -...
  2. F

[Taken] Looking for a home

I may interested in an alliance. I will have a minimum of 8-10 hours activity. I don't really want to be contactable but I have said that nearly every round and wind up being contacted. I will: -actively defend - Prank others online - refresh intermittently across a period of approximately...
  3. F

Popped in for a bit

Ill be around on forums/irc and perhaps in game for a bit. message me if you wish to catch up.
  4. F

Round 45 Awards discussion

Made this thread again because I like to blabber at length :)
  5. F

Time to go

Well, after the debacle's of this round, I have decided to stop playing again. Thanks to all of you for your time and your friendship. I will drop in on irc/forums occasionally I am sure. Fondly, Flamey
  6. F

The Newest Dungeon game.

Most of us are old enough to have played Dungeon Keeper, Populous and other classic "god games" from the era when games still had to have a compelling story line to be worth anything cause the graphics SUCKED! :P I present to you the new heir to God games and the strategy release I am most...
  7. F

Low rank One

So this round I am seeing something a little different from rank 1. There score is being kept artificially low through donations and suicide attacks, low enough the bottom 10 always have targets. This has created an odd situation where LC/DW/SC are being forced to keep there scores low or face...
  8. F

The Moment When....

Everyone has those moments when a major realization strikes them. I want to hear everyone's bush moments. The Moment When I realized I was addicted..... Telling my girlfriend I had to work late, so I could sit on the computer at work till 11pm when My dev finished so I could start CW's. The...
  9. F

Bring back the wiki!!!

Now I know you have read the title and gone NO!... just no.. However, I have some reasoning for my suggestion: 1) The manual is an excellent source of official information and should be retained and maintained. 2) The wiki offers an alternative, unofficial, user based, information source. 3) I...
  10. F

Potential for another ally

With the death of attitude, anyone willing to try could easily pull together another alliance on all the spare members floating around. yes Ftw is over, but many of them would love a ftf home...
  11. F

Broken Star ratings

Found the conversation on the broken star rating to be interesting, but distracting from the point of the thread. Hence, a new thread to discuss this/muse on the reasons. I also noticed a couple other threads with broken star ratings. What is the common denominator I wonder :/...
  12. F

[Recruiting] Lucky Charms needs a Mascot!

Yes thats right we are looking for a mascot! someone we can strip, throw into a bathtub and take photo's of, covered in the delicious marshmallow cereal that is named after us. ;) But in all seriousness looking for one new member. Please apply here or at the AHQ, No applications that do not...
  13. F

[Recruiting] Recruiting for round 44

Recruiting for round 44. Requirements: - Reasonably active - contactable what I'm offering: - one of 3 positions that remain in an alliance of FTW players, playing FTF. - My activity and determination to have fun and Attack Attack Attack! - an alliance based on helping each other achieve...
  14. F

[Recruiting] Never early, only fashionable

Now is the time to come and join Fashionably late, the most fashionable party goers around. We have recently had a spot open up for a (fashionable) latecomer, to join our strong and amazing team, preferably with and AD route. Please apply to me on the forums or to the alliance HQ directly...
  15. F

RSF - A tale of three clowns | R42

This round has proven to be one of the most enjoyable rounds for me and years so I wish to honour the hard work and dedication put in by RSF members. So 3-4 weeks into the round i got bored at work and decided to rejoin bushtarion. I spent several days lurking in #bushtarion preying on the...