Recent content by Dziunglius

1. D

imbaleetskillz anyone?

Here's the deal, As far as I know, every single PC has a hKey, a key that lets you identify a machine. For reasons unknown, I need to change this key. Is there a way to do it? I've tried googling around, but unsuccessfuly. Using XP windows SP3. I've thought that some of you might know something...
  2. D

A PC for playing flash games.

GA-MA790X-UD4P GIGA-BYTE AMD PHENOM II X4 940 3GHZ AM2+ 8MB CORSAIR DDR2 2X2GB 1066MHZ DIMM CL7 XMS2 CLUB 3D HD 4870 PCI-E 1GB GDDR-5 OC CORSAIR PSU 750W 14CM FAN ATX PFC 80+ SMG F1 750GB 3.5" SATA2 7200RPM 32MB SAMSUNG 22" WIDE 2243WM BLACK Decided to...
  3. D

Politics limitations

I was wondering if there were any limitations to a politics post. Is there a BB code limit, a character limit or something else one cannot exceed?
  4. D

Spare time, please?

I'd rather spend a day out in nature, fishing or spending a night with friends, but bushtarion makes it difficult for me to do so. I spend my Fridays every once in a while getting no sleep, playing bushtarion as I want to get the best start possible. Now, when the weather is getting better and...