Recent content by Dude

1. D

Ciao

Hey! So as i leave for the forces tomorrow this is me saying goodbye to all the people ive played with over the past many rounds! Far too many people to mention but ive especially enjoyed the last 2 rounds, and props to the Xip/Mad players. Im pretty much w/o internet for the next 6months...
  2. D

[Taken] Dud3 needs pnap!

Hey, Im currently looking for a competitive ftf ally. As in aiming to be #1 of the ftf alliances. -GMT+1 -Contactable majority of the time -Average activity weekdays with huge acitivty on weekends -Not decided which route to take yet (Open to suggestions) -About 5 current rounds exp but...
  3. D

[Available] Lf Ally

Played the past 3 rounds properly, but have experience going back a long way. Quite active and contactable depending on the seriousness of the alliance, would like to be aiming with a top 5 ally finish rly. Not decided what route ill be going yet, if needed to go a specific one im than willing...
  4. D

[Available] LF Ally (r37)

Currently looking for an alliance to join for Round 37, a serious ftf alliance would be nice (does such a thing exists?) So top 5 contender. GMT+1 IRC Active Numerous Rounds experience, dating back to r9ish Semi-Contactable (depending on alliance seriousness) 5-7hours active weekdays, unlimited...
  5. D

[Taken] LF Pnap or Ally

Hi, i am currently in search of an Alliance, a few of my details; -Live in England so GMT + 1 -Could average about 5hours activity on weekdays -Unlimited activity on weekends into the morning -Going robo shields. -Top 50 for the majority of the round so far, i understand how little that...