Recent content by Dill

1. D

[Taken] Round 50

Gmt +1 fully contactable (now I have a new phone :p) not as active as I once was due to having a job, looking for a competitive alliance, not necessarily ftw but not FTF, the downside is on the Saturday of starting weekend I'm on a stag do (terrible timing same as this round start) but everyone...
  2. D

[Taken] R49

Missed round start due to a stag do that I can't remember and took me 3 days to recover from. Need a home if any1 would be willing to have me? Contactable and usually 12 hours + activity a day, GMT + 1. Any other questions feel free to PM me, alternatively il take P-Naps and stay solo if no1...
  3. D

[Taken] PNaps needed

So yeah my ID is public, its easy to see where I am, looking for two Pnaps for the round, drop me a pm here or ingame if your interested.
  4. D

So long and good luck

Its been a great time playing since way back in round 6, i would do mentions but im far too lazy and there are far too many of you, just wanted to wish everybody good luck in upcoming rounds, and to wish every1 luck in life. Im out of here for a while and who knows i may come back to play...
  5. D

[Recruiting] Round 37 Alliance

Well im leading again next round, due to real life circumstances we are no longer full, i have a deffinite 1 space to fill, possibly 2. What we are looking for is experience, someone we can have fun with, and enjoy the round, this is not a FTF alliance, we are aiming for at least a top 3. Any...
  6. D

Au Revoir

well goodbye folks, time to announce my retirement, said it before, ment it and did it for a while, this time its for good. You spend around 1.05 hour(s) a day playing Bushtarion. says it all really, may as well not play at all, too many changes that i dont like, too much real life stuff for...