Recent content by dan_da_man

1. D

[Full] 4 _ 20

after being pretty much bashed and broken, 4 _ 20 are looking for a new start, and therefore new recruits. we are a fun ally with some very experienced players that can help people new to the game, or people that want to be part of the rebuild. pm four 20 hq with your details, hope to see you...
  2. D

Reddragons final goodbye

Though many of the core player base of this game to do not know me (mainly as i have stayed in rank 3-8 allies), for those that do i shall, after 16 rounds be departing and living it up at university. Played with alot of great people especially in the last few rounds so special thanks to commy...
  3. D

[Taken] reddragon needs a home

im currently a lonely sa, who is wasting 8 - 14 hours of his day playing this game, irc yar contacable yar gmt + 1 rounds: 14 + PM me or contact red08 on irc
  4. D

[Taken] Reddragon needs a home

gmt: 0 activity: 8-12 hours irc/ contacable.. yes and yes.. looking for an ally preferably aiming for top 3 pm me on irc... red08 or on here
  5. D

[Taken] needs a home

route: rpg Activity: 8- 12 hours Irc: yessum Contacable: yessum Gmt: +1 will probably be my last round so want a good ally that wants me?
  6. D

developing units

i think if your the first to develop a unit in the game, you should get a reward other then a profile point, my suggestion is that you get that unit devleloped in normal time taken, not the time taken with the muliplier.
  7. D

[Recruiting] The National Guard

We Need You! We are looking for a few more recruits to join the ranks at The National Guard. We will be looking at remaining top 10, and hopefuly top 5. Please mail our ally HQ with the following filled out, or just post here or PM me. Name: Gmt: Route: Activity: Experience: Irc Nick:
  8. D

[Taken] reddragon needs an ally

Looking for an ally preferably aiming for around rank 5/6 activity: 5- 14 hours depends on the day Irc: yes Contactability: depends on the ally Gmt: 1 Experience: around 15 rounds pm me for any more details etc
  9. D

[Taken] i need a home

uk striker ( marine) active 5-12 hours, i can use irc if needed, and can be contacted if needed. got over 15 rounds experience will fit in nicely in any fairly active ally
  10. D

[Full] Are you fed up

Are you fed up in your allience? Is the defence poor? Are they just not active at all? Do you feel your better than them ( go on be modest), then i may just be able to help you. May i note this is not a new ally, just a current ally that is replacing all the slackers to get us back up in the...
  11. D

[Taken] Experienced player seeking good ally

after 13-18 rounds this will probably be my last, and so im looking for a good ally to finsih up with. im already a fully teched apache, just need a home. gmt:0 activity: ranges from 6- 12 hours contactible: yes irc: yes give me a message if you want me.
  12. D

WHERE HAVE ALL THE ALLIES GONE?

Is it just me or do you not think its funny how we have less members in each ally, yet amazingly we have less allies then ever before. where is the logic in that
  13. D

ONE CREDIT ??

I know you can buy one credit using a mobile phone, but can you spend one credit on funds.. if so how much will it give you?
  14. D

Wars

Ok i dont know if this is just for me, but when an ally wins a war does that win even show up on the allience overview page. Whats the benefit of wars, this party would should go in suggestions but wouldnt they be more benfitial if you had some form of commeration for you victory
  15. D

BUNKER BUSTER

Is it just me or does anyone else just think this new route now leaves no one able to hide behind there walls. bit of a shame for those people that arent active