Recent content by Cody

1. Cody

[Taken] R52 back from some time away

looking for FTW or FTF, let me know if you are interrested.
  2. Cody

[Recruiting] R52 back from some time away

looking for FTW or FTF, hit me up if your interrested.
  3. Cody

Anyone want to help me find out whats wrong with my computer???

so i have a Asus laptop that i bought last year and its being **** lately. If it locks and continues with a system resume than it basically completely freezes up, if im playing any type of game it seems to loose internet connection for a few seconds every couple of minutes, and its just...
  4. Cody

[Taken] Gimme somethin to do :)

Hey its Cody, back for another round i suppose. mainly lookin to have a fun start and see who i can help the most. In game mail me if you want me, my name is Cody_USA i guess if you want my details i can give them Exp: 6 rounds GMT: -5 will go any route but im thinkin about goin RPG Ive...
  5. Cody

[Recruiting] Round 38

ill be helping to lead an alliance with a few other people next round and we still have some spots open to the general public if you are interested in joining send me an account mail (Cody_USA) or just leave it in here.... whichever works for you :P
  6. Cody

[Available] Cody needs a home for R37

Hello gents, I'm looking for a home for this upcoming round... id preferably like to be ftw... kthanksby 5 Rounds exp contactable fairly active and all around amazing person :P
  7. Cody

Round Length

I know there is always talk about how long the round is and lately how it seems the round is won within the first couple weeks and then after there is usually some sort of backstabbing that takes place and pisses people off, and I'm sure there has been a discussion on this at one point or...
  8. Cody

[Taken] Cody Needs a Home

hey peeps, some of you know me some of you don't. I'm Cody, I've been playing for about 5 rounds but have been well trained ;). Any ways, as stated by the title I'm looking for a nice home for R36. Since it will be summer vacation i will be able to be online a lot the only downside is that I'm...