Recent content by bluehen55

1. B

[Taken] R45 Ally

Still need a home for next round. Have a decent amount of free time this summer, willing to join an ally pretty much anywhere on the range of ftw/ftf expectations, just has to have people I actually like talking to.
  2. B

Happy Birthday Dennis!

Hope its been a good one
  3. B

Happy Birthday Teh Pantz!

You're officially getting old now, hope you enjoy it!
  4. B

[Taken] In need of alliance

So I need a home for the new round. Can be FTW or not, haven't decided how I want to play this round and can still be persuaded either way :P GMT -5, can provide decent night cover, plenty active, experienced, etc, etc. PM me here or on IRC if I have suitably impressed you :D
  5. B

[Full] Recruiting for round 31

Looking to make a competitive ally, we have a solid core of players with experience working together at a high level, now we just need to add a few people to help push us over the top/entertain us ;) Requirements Active 5-6 hrs a day IRC active Contactable Route Flexibility Willing to take...
  6. B

[Recruiting] Looking for men (or women) willing to work

Men at Work is looking for a few serious, active players who also like to have a bit of fun. Experienced players and new ones looking to learn are all welcome, if you're interested just give me a yell here and apply in game.