Recent content by Abreu

1. A

Useless C**T who is abusing messaging system

BTW the way only one person has ignored you, the rest of us just can't write back
  2. A

[Taken] Abreu is back yet again

stopped in to see what was happening with the game and saw that a new round was about to start. so decided to play another round at least. Looking for an active fun alliance to play the round out with Aussie GMT +10 Contactable Active Countless rounds of experience Will play FTW if needed too...
  3. A

[Available] Abreu Needs A Home

Looking for any alliance next round I'll change my contactability and activity to suit the alliance whether it is FTW or FTF
  4. A

[Available] Abreu needs a home

Already bored of being solo, wasn't sure how active I was going to be this round but have decided that which ever ally takes me I will change my play style to whatever is needed, activity and contactability and such. PM me here or on IRC
  5. A

WOW :o

http://kotaku.com/5499061/accused-game-cheater-gets-knife-through-head-and-survives
  6. A

[Taken] Abreu needs a home for RD33

Prefer a FTW ally but will take anything.... Don't have a job at the moment so I can waste most of my time on bush Aussie Active over 10 hrs a day Irc Active-always idling in one room or another so just a HL away Contactable and can contact anyone Don't mind what route I go but would prefer not...
  7. A

Bounty

Battle Report - Attacking xxx [xxxx] [close] 4,802,427 hostile Hippy attacked, distracting 4,725,392 allied staff. [range] 4,500,000 allied Hooligan attacked, disabling 2,037,460 hostile staff. [close] 1,978,682 hostile Yob attacked, disabling 2,911,625 allied staff. [range] 3,800,000 allied...
  8. A

$Alliance Funds$

How about an Alliance Leader is able to donate the alliance funds back to players? For example Player A has 100b funds he has no need for at the moment so he donates them to the alliance... Then two hours later Player B is zeroed and needs funds to build back up so the Alliance Leader can...