discworld?

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
so what is going on with discwolrd this round...is there no amo... where is asmo if not in discworld!
troubling times indeed. some one in the know fill me in.

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
so what is going on with discwolrd this round...is there no amo... where is asmo if not in discworld!

i heard his turtle that he rides on and travels the galaxy with ran out of fuel somewhere between pluto and neptune

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer

i heard his turtle that he rides on and travels the galaxy with ran out of fuel somewhere between pluto and neptune

damn they didnt even make it to uranus. but still seems like that answer is full of sh*t :p

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator

damn they didnt even make it to uranus. but still seems like that answer is full of sh*t :p

where else would faeces linger?

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
And then there was no discworld.......I always thought the day there was no discworld is the day this game is truely dying. 25 rounds of discworld last round, congrats asmo on the quarter centurion. but alas...it is no more

*sheds a tear *

Alvestein

Garden Designer
even though i don't play this game seriously anymore, if discworld isn't here this round, it actually might bring a tear to my eye :/

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Don't worry. Asmo will return, he's been a few days late before!!!

DISCWORLD FOREVER!

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
/me waves

tumblr_ldz2e5fN4d1qd17xlo1_400.jpg