Cheat or am i just deluded?

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Guys i would give up all hope on anything happening.

The admin has plenty of time to post facebook messages, but all he has done in the past 4/5 months is take away Christmas break and piss loads of people off.

It's fairly obvious that he thinks the dwindling numbers are not likely to be recovered and is letting the game play out while he still gets money from it.

Davs

Garden Designer
Has everyone else forgotten about the whole "eating out of a straw over Christmas" thing? He clearly has bigger **** on his plate at the moment.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Has everyone else forgotten about the whole "eating out of a straw over Christmas" thing? He clearly has bigger **** on his plate at the moment.

This dates back months before christmas.

He clearly does have bigger things on his plate though, thats peoples points.
Anything but Bushtarion.
The game has gone on for 8+ years ... it's had its peak and isnt worth the effort.

People need to see this now and accept its going to decline every single round.

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
If people want to get his attention, they should stop buying p-units and cash and booking IDs.

He will quickly pay attention again if no one payed any money as his income would stop!

Mutiny FTW.

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
If people want to get his attention, they should stop buying p-units and cash and booking IDs.

He will quickly pay attention again if no one payed any money as his income would stop!

Mutiny FTW.

shame the game isn't his sole source of income then :p

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
Hopefully what ever it is, he puts more effort in it than Bushtarion.

Mutiny FTW

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Boycotting a game already in decline will only hasten it's death. Mutiny would lead to complete game destruction. Besides you aren't going to get **** if you threaten Azzer. So you may as well save you breath. If he wants to work on the game more he'll do so, regardless of our input. Hes also probably more inclined to respond to a positive playerbase than a negative one.

Just some food for thought.

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
i dont care about him not caring about bushtarion. i care about people BLATENTLY cheating, and not being stopped. what if next round a few more people decide to cheat, because nothing happens....

Hell my attitude might even be, well if he can get away with it for a round. i might as well make 20 accounts and get the compulsive collector award done and dusted, with out even having to try.

i can say: yes, he's ill, i dont expect him to be working, i'd rather him get better than come and be abused by some whiney neglected playerbase because of the back log of issues, and suggestions, etc. But i do expect a responsible moderator or in game helper to contact him and ask him for the power to lock/delete an account that is cheating, and so clearly cheating most of the forum active player base can tell. not to mention all those who dont voice thier opinions in the forums.

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
but i do expect a responsible moderator or in game helper to contact him and ask him for the power to lock/delete an account that is cheating, and so clearly most of the forum active player base can tell. not to mention althoughs who dont voice thier opinions.

has been done, and ignored, sooooooo =/

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
if at first you dont succeed try try try again. unless he did respond.... and said no... and by ignoring you mean ignoring the problem not the question

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
if at first you dont succeed try try try again. unless he did respond.... and said no... and by ignoring you mean ignoring the problem not the question

he ignored the question, atleast from me, through others he said he'd do something in the new year =/

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
To be honest, if he can't be bothered and Weeble is about as useful as a chocolate teapot. I really support the idea of having either a new "Bushtarion front man" (Which Weeble was meant to be). Or give someone else who will be around (Probably no longer playing or willing to stop playing FTW) the responsibility of locking and banning of cheats.

And i would back Ogluk to do this personally (Remember that not everyone will always agree with who is put forward to do this job regardless of who it is) as i think he is one of the best candidates to do this and willing.

So now you will reply "Ogluk has asked Azzer and been ignored". Well i suggest EVERYONE who cares and agrees with this idea, that has Azzer on MSN/Facebook/Mobile number etc contacts him in one way or another and asks him to look into this.

If enough people bother to actually do this, he may come around and set a new "front man". So if you have some way of contacting Azzer - Try it.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Yeah. Ogluk would do a good job IMO. Since Azzer's game is responsible for making Oggie flunk uni it's the least Azzer can do in return. Lol