The Best Ratios

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
unrelated stats:

seen gargantua do 1:24 vs pure nld. hv/pom/guru
cw do 1:0.3 vs shiled/cw

pretty good unit now it fires close. if u know how to farm it.

ps. i finally updated everything for next round. as io plan to smash some of these ratios
RWAR!!!!.

Last edited:

Deloitte

Pruner
apache ratio is out of date. unfortunately i don't have a real example but i've seen it lowered to 1:10-12 now.

i'll post one if i come across it.

No-Dachi

Official Helper
[range] 451,260 allied Apache Longbow attacked, killing 8,044,522 hostile staff. <-- These apaches begs to differ. That's around 1:17-18. I've got no doubt that you could reach even higher with dogs/gards. Or even stunned units.

Tiznak

Weeder
[range] 112,525 allied Apache Longbow attacked, killing 1,381,810 hostile staff.
[middle] 536,054 allied Apache Longbow attacked, killing 7,799,094 hostile staff.
[range] 883,293 allied Apache Longbow attacked, killing 12,044,502 hostile staff.
[range] 105,155 allied Apache Longbow attacked, killing 1,499,376 hostile staff.
[middle] 100,262 allied Apache Longbow attacked, killing 879,938 hostile staff.
[range] 108,188 allied Apache Longbow attacked, killing 1,529,560 hostile staff.
[range] 484,768 allied Apache Longbow attacked, killing 5,853,891 hostile staff.
[range] 1,405,696 allied Apache Longbow attacked, killing 17,262,130 hostile staff.
[middle] 1,322,062 allied Apache Longbow attacked, killing 16,529,701 hostile staff.
[close] 1,157,695 allied Apache Longbow attacked, killing 10,906,116 hostile staff.

10-12 holds pretty true. 1:14 is the best I've had.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
[range] 451,260 allied Apache Longbow attacked, killing 8,044,522 hostile staff. <-- These apaches begs to differ. That's around 1:17-18. I've got no doubt that you could reach even higher with dogs/gards. Or even stunned units.

apache ratio is out of date. unfortunately i don't have a real example but i've seen it lowered to 1:10-12 now.

i'll post one if i come across it.

The ratio is a BEST CASE SCENARIO

as in.. they are targetting weakened easy to kill units already..

Normal ratios of apaches is not going to be that high, these are only the BEST ratios that you can see with them, under the best of circumstances.

Deloitte

Pruner
understood but the previous best high was 1:23.72. this is no longer the best case scenario.

you cant get that ratio anymore even after weakened in the current version of the game.

so i would be in favor of changing the ratio to a best of 1:17-18 as posted by No-Dachi.

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
understood but the previous best high was 1:23.72. this is no longer the best case scenario.

you cant get that ratio anymore even after weakened in the current version of the game.

so i would be in favor of changing the ratio to a best of 1:17-18 as posted by No-Dachi.

i understand the feeling. and i myself feel even this round hippy's were never that good.

but in the whole time i've played bushtarion i have no recolection of azzer officially announcing a change to the striker route since its invention

so maybe it got down tuned and down tuned and down tuned. or maybe. some one sent strikers sirens and apaches at some one who had dogs and gardeners.

on flak appaches do very well. but even so that extra 1:11 or 1:9 on lethals (on a good day of flak killing) seems high i agree. but im afraid unless the unit changes. or azzer says actually ive been tweaking the units each round im not inclined to change it. but will consider it for future rounds. i myself remeber having recieved a ratio of 1:20 around in the past. and yet now apaches dont seem quite so menacing.

maybe ill speak to azzer if me and him are in irc one time. or feel free to tralk on my behalf and ask. have you been gradually nerfing apaches.

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
You haven't updated my pwnage terror & hippy van ratio's :(

On tractors I might add!

was this on government stunned units?

as im unsure if i want to include those sort of ratios or not. kinda throws it all out of whack. as those government stunners pretty much leave everything ready to be made into rape meat. no ad tiny hd.

at least sirens only restore the AD. and therefore the ratios arent to obscene. the gov units are a bit too extreme.

though i have a theory if u recorded every governement units stunned ratio for every unit i propose u could virtually figure out exactly what firepower (hd anyway) each unit has. beyond that what the stars in the manual show. so keep posting it if u get one

Last edited:

No-Dachi

Official Helper
though i have a theory if u recorded every governement units stunned ratio for every unit i propose u could virtually figure out exactly what firepower (hd anyway) each unit has. beyond that what the stars in the manual show. so keep posting it if u get one

Only their HD relative to eachother, as you have no way of knowing what kind of range the numbers are set in, if they get stripped down to 1, 5 100 or just 1% of their original HP (which would actually terminate the whole project, come to think of it).

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
[middle] 24,096,196 allied Witch attacked, killing 59,725,883 hostile staff.

we have a new witch ratio :p

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
sirens have let 3m dragons kill 2tril worth of units, its a little different from just stripping armor.

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
well fair enough, although i my case, i imagine the 44m striker firing before had more effect than the sirens given the opposition (sorcs/dragons/IGs) very little health to remain unrestored anyway, ratio would be similar with or without the sirens tbh