[Recruiting] Alliance for next round

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
I know this is early but being an inactive solo I have nothing better to occupy myself with for the next month or so in Bushtarion, so I've decided to start recruiting for next round.

I basically want to repeat Comatose from last round, so if you're the sort of person who doesn't want to play actively, doesn't want to be woken up at night, doesn't really care if you die, and preferably can't be bothered attacking, then this might well be the place for you. And if you were in Comatose then you will of course be welcome.

PS. Pokemons suck

[yoyo]

Planter
PS. Pokemons suck

sorry but I draw the line here and now. poke'mon does not suck!

I am guessing, you always take the water or fire poke'mon at the start? amiright? I did not figure you to be such a n00b Tobapopalos in the ways of poke'mon world dommination.

Tis a sad day indeed when some old upstart desecrates the sacred ways. :|

P.S. your alliance manifesto sounds good

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
PS. Pokemons suck

sorry but I draw the line here and now. poke'mon does not suck!

I am guessing, you always take the water or fire poke'mon at the start? amiright? I did not figure you to be such a n00b Tobapopalos in the ways of poke'mon world dommination.

Tis a sad day indeed when some old upstart desecrates the sacred ways. :|

P.S. your alliance manifesto sounds good

I don't know what a water pokemon is but it sounds gay. Everyone who has applied so far is happily accepted, except Dimitar because he will just jump ship like he did last round. Fag.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
God I love people who make alliances that basically don't care about anything and then go batshit insane when people shipjump

:D

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
omgomgomgmgomgomg. I haven't shipjumped this round! :< I've been a good boy.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
God I love people who make alliances that basically don't care about anything and then go batshit insane when people shipjump

:D

I'm not going batshit insane. I just don't see the point in recruiting someone who jumped ship from an identical alliance last round, since the chances are decent they will do the same thing again. It just seems sensible not to bother recruiting them.

And Nickk will be most welcome. Tell CLem to join as well.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
In my defence I did tell you I was leaving. And I only did it because I was far too active and I had higher goals for the round (which I didn't achieve). Why would I have higher goals this time if I'm applying for your alliance two months (probably) before round start

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
why would you have a higher goal at the time if you knew you never achieve things

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
As much as I lurve Ogluk, I gotta go with toby's ally. I, too, can't stand the idea of a pokefag alliance.

Sign me up for inactivity!

Davs

Garden Designer
This isn't really allowed to exist without me - for reasons of sexuality.

Count me in.