DAB radio's

Alvestein

Garden Designer
anyone know any good DAB Radio's under the £100 mark?

(DAB basically means ill be able to pick up the stations with decent quality right??)

CFalcon

Official Helper
Got a digital radio at home and it's pretty good. It gives you a much wider choice of stations than standard radio, or at least it does if you live out in the country like me and can't get many.

That wiki article Lafin posted implies the maximum possible quality is lower on digital than analogue, but it also has greatly reduced noise/static, so average quality is probably higher.

Can't imagine spending £100 on it when we have the internetz tho.

Alvestein

Garden Designer
i need one because i don't get any decent radio stations in wales -.-

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer

The obvious solution to this problem seems to be to get the **** out of Wales, or just stop listening to the radio. Radio is ****, Wales is ****, go get a proper country.

Davs

Garden Designer

The obvious solution to this problem seems to be to get the **** out of Wales, or just stop listening to the radio. Radio is ****, Wales is ****, go get a proper country.

If I were allowed to give you rep then I would, sadly I need to spread the love some more first. :(

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

Alvestein

Garden Designer
chuck some love this way Davs! :D on another note, ive just stuck to listening to wale's version of "heart" or "capital"

Davs

Garden Designer

If I were allowed to give you rep then I would, sadly I need to spread the love some more first. :(

I'll take some love!

I think I've only given some to you and toby, so you have the same problem :(

And Hiuey, no. :p