• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Sleepmode Identifier

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
It shows up in your "Online Members" with the italics and brackets, but doesn't on the Incoming page. I would like it to show up on both please. Thanks!

Davis

Tree Surgeon
Sorry I'm having a brain fart, is this saying that when someone is in sleep mode it shows in most places {nick} but on the incommings part of the alliance overview it doesn't say like
{nick} Attacker eta 3 blah blah?

because if so I agree, if not please explain more :p

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Sorry I'm having a brain fart, is this saying that when someone is in sleep mode it shows in most places {nick} but on the incommings part of the alliance overview it doesn't say like
{nick} Attacker eta 3 blah blah?

because if so I agree, if not please explain more :p

That's exactly what it means. In most places, the ID is identified as being in Sleepmode. On the "Incoming Mobs Detected" screen, it is not identified as being in Sleepmode when under attack in the actual ID; only when you mouseover in the tooltip.

It's honestly not a huge thing, but equally shouldn't be a hard thing to fix. It just makes defence organizing easier if you have players who are in sleep :p

Davis

Tree Surgeon
Another place is if your alliance leader is in sleep
Leader: I TAKE IT UP THE BUMHOLE. [xxxx]
(under your alliances picture)
It doesn't show up there if they're in sleep.

But yes i agree with ya alci