some competision.

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
It also needs Recon land farming off his real life mate for the whole round...

No wait, it's got that

Ryu

Pruner
lol who got in your alliance channel, and why did you allow them to?

Recon

Pruner
I'm not gonna argue, and I don't want to be an asshole.

Sorry for attacking you guys after you tried to 2v1 us and gave us incoming all day, truly sorry for your losses.

and the fact that you had a spy in our ally (ignit/jakeswake) makes us even i suppose right?

your alliance has 2 people i would never play with ever again being Jakeswake and Recon.... your alliance cant play w/o spies or getting into our alliance channel disguised as Twigley and getting myself and Davis to suicide on you.... at least our ally just plays politically while yours actually plays dishonorable

hehe i'm really glad you wont play with me again, you and iof are so funny, so much drama. I personally thought that was funny when you killed yourself, laughed for a hour straight lol. Honor? whats that? theres honor in this game, i thought it was a all our war game, anything goes. sorry if your not that smart to think of great ideas like that lol

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
<Iamsmart> –noun
<Iamsmart> 7.
<Iamsmart> a homosexual person, esp. a male.
<Ryu-> I'm gay as hell.

Koeniej

Harvester
I'm not gonna argue, and I don't want to be an asshole.

Sorry for attacking you guys after you tried to 2v1 us and gave us incoming all day, truly sorry for your losses.

and the fact that you had a spy in our ally (ignit/jakeswake) makes us even i suppose right?

your alliance has 2 people i would never play with ever again being Jakeswake and Recon.... your alliance cant play w/o spies or getting into our alliance channel disguised as Twigley and getting myself and Davis to suicide on you.... at least our ally just plays politically while yours actually plays dishonorable

Please dont flame 'our alliance' like that when you only have a problem with 2 players! You probably dont even know half of the players in there or how they play. Also when you are attacking/defending and someone in your alliance tells you they have intel and know where to stay and where not.. what do you expect us to do? recall attacks/defence where you can pwn the enemy because its 'dishonorable'? hah! like you would do that

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
All I read is faggotry in the extreme. Twiglet knew like we did what was coming, let your fail-politics and explanations to continue, you're entertaining me.

Davis

Tree Surgeon
I don't think I can deny that I would use said info to my advantage if it was given to me, however given the circumstances I would assume it was asked for, I mean he hadn't spied on us for quite some time, then his friend joins your alliance, and he becomes less active, less helpful, and then when we hit sleep he joins your alliance, I'm assuming there was some sort of agreement there, not him simply giving out info. Something along the lines of, "tell us where the reals/fakes are and we will let you join our alliance after we kill the alliance that has protected you countless nights on end all round, from none other than us."

Also I simply found it pathetic, that you, the Almighty, any you might not appear so cocky on the forums but from talking to your leader and co leader and other high up memebers that you guys are quite the egotistical morons. After you guys were told by one of our members when we would be hitting you guys, so obviously you knew to be ready to have everyone online, and our IRC chan's password where you posed as our leader (yes it was blatently obvious it was you Recon, however due to having a **** version of IRC I dont get to see who joins and who leaves, and I dont see the info like "Twig has joined #xxxxx (twig.eurofag.net)" and you suicided one of our biggest members on you guys. While that is mainly our fault for being so naive it shows you feared us and had to use cheap tactics yet again to assure you guys the win. And to go back to my original paragraph you then took things ever further by having one of our members spy, **** up defense, and generally **** over our entire alliance. And then you gloat to me in PM and on these forums about OMG WE TOOK DOWN THE GLORIOUS 2v1! Omg we raped Twigley we so good 1111!!!11!... If you were "so good" you surely wouldn't have had to use so nasty and unfair tactics. Just goes to show you guys dont have the skill to get rank 1 without said tactics, have fun with your tainted win.

Recon

Pruner
tbf, you should have listened to twiggs, he didnt want to 2v1, lesson learnt. we had a war going with Res for some time b4 you all had to butt in and attempt to go for the win (which i have no idea how you where gonna manage getting rank 1 even IF we fell)

Ryu

Pruner
For the record Davis.. I can easily get all 20 members online at any time.

bluehen55

Harvester
wow rank 1 spying on rank 3. almost as lame as when you spied on the resistance last round. almost, but not quite.

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
wow rank 1 spying on rank 3. almost as lame as when you spied on the resistance last round. almost, but not quite.

this is Recon we're on about, his nick is about scouting things out, and he has a history of it, why is anyone surprised? :p

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Also when you are attacking/defending and someone in your alliance tells you they have intel and know where to stay and where not.. what do you expect us to do? recall attacks/defence where you can pwn the enemy because its 'dishonorable'? hah! like you would do that

I think quite a few people would. Don't think everyone else is as big a scumbag as you are.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
W/e I:

- don't care if people had to use my IRC nick to join our channel (Which only had a pass on which was given out by ANOTHER guy because im not taking this round as FTW or else it would be invite)

- don't care if you had to use a spy on us to take down an alliance much smaller in troops than you.

But just don't brag about stopping a badly planned 2 v 1 from two Not for the win alliances, when being the only proper ftw ally, when you knew before hand it was going to happen. And please don't say you are honourable anymore (Like hero was mailing me through the round) because quite clearly you are not.

But yeah, like i said. I don't care if you do it, I havn't been an angel in the past, just don't gloss over it and know that it will stick besides the win that thats how it was got.

I look forward to the rest of the round, and rounds to come. xxx

Koeniej

Harvester
Also when you are attacking/defending and someone in your alliance tells you they have intel and know where to stay and where not.. what do you expect us to do? recall attacks/defence where you can pwn the enemy because its 'dishonorable'? hah! like you would do that

I think quite a few people would. Don't think everyone else is as big a scumbag as you are.

well you might see me as a scumbag.. im not. When you are defending an ally mate, and someone in your alliance says: i know they are real on the target you are defending and you have enought to kill them.. nobody will say: nahhhh im recalling my defense and im letting my ally mate die just because this intel was gained by a spy in the other alliance. i cant believe that. And if you will.. okay i respect that but this is as far as i ever went with using intel or other 'dishonorable' tactics in this game so i dont see myself as a 'scumbag' at all, if anyone has a reason to prove i am please tell me :)

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Blahhhhhhh. Tell you what would be really fun:
Everyone attacking Aphall just so an alliance not FTW wins over an alliance that has bragged and low-blowed all round. Perfect moral round end.
You should all just hit delete - I mean, that's obviously the fairest conclusion.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer

well you might see me as a scumbag.. im not. When you are defending an ally mate, and someone in your alliance says: i know they are real on the target you are defending and you have enought to kill them.. nobody will say: nahhhh im recalling my defense and im letting my ally mate die just because this intel was gained by a spy in the other alliance. i cant believe that. And if you will.. okay i respect that but this is as far as i ever went with using intel or other 'dishonorable' tactics in this game so i dont see myself as a 'scumbag' at all, if anyone has a reason to prove i am please tell me :)

If it was on defence then I wouldn't let an allymate die for it, but on an attack I'd just recall. And I'd ask how we know where they are real, and if told it was a spy I'd probably go apeshit and leave the alliance, regardless of whether it was defence/attack. I don't want to be associated with that sort of asshattery.