[Full] Gotta Catch 'Em All

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
So i've mentioned it a few times in #bush and thought i'd start formalising my 'recruiting'

Next round i will be leading an inactive fun alliance (similar in standards to Comatose last round) with a NAME theme (pokémon (original 150, none of this newfag nonsense) if you hadnt heard or guessed)

No real activity requirements, ideally login every day to chat and stuff :p no contactability requirements

So yeah if you want a place to chill out (and play emulators and the real games) and be with fellow poképhiles, pm me here or on irc for more details ^^

No flames in the topic pls, direct them at me on irc instead

Last edited:

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
im gunna work on convincing Bruce to make an alliance called Team Rocket and change his nick to Giovanni
Hero and Ryu can be Jessie and James, they can fight over who is which :p Insom can be Meowth

Hobbezak

Garden Designer
im gunna work on convincing Bruce to make an alliance called Team Rocket and change his nick to Giovanni
Hero and Ryu can be Jessie and James, they can fight over who is which :p Insom can be Meowth

Can Twigley be Misty pretty please? :(

edit: Or maybe that's more something for Marvin, seeing as she's ginger. On the other hand, ginger girls can be quite good looking (or quite bad looking, there is no in between with gingers), so maybe not Marvin or Wiggley

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator

only if you can be Brock

Brock's pretty awesome tbh.

Truefacts, with his obsessions on Pokémon breeding and never opening his eyes, but atleast he can cook!

Hobbezak

Garden Designer

only if you can be Brock

Brock's pretty awesome tbh.

Truefacts, with his obsessions on Pokémon breeding and never opening his eyes, but atleast he can cook!

I was talking about his mojo tbh.

Ryu

Pruner

>.<

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
This leaves you with a bit of a dilemma, Ogluk. If this is supposed to be like Comatose who are you going to make leader when you shipjump to rank 1? Decisions, decisions.

PS. I demand you remove the name of Comatose from this thread as I find it insulting.

Davis

Tree Surgeon
however I'd like it if you make an exception for Mudkipz because I defiantly liek him

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
This leaves you with a bit of a dilemma, Ogluk. If this is supposed to be like Comatose who are you going to make leader when you shipjump to rank 1? Decisions, decisions.

PS. I demand you remove the name of Comatose from this thread as I find it insulting.

Ogluk, it's a shame to have to play against you, yet again... but your theme has left me no choice :(

Last edited:

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
vuur22.gif

Last edited:

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
due to total lack of interest (acts surprised :p) i'm cancelling the planned alliance
am still gunna encourage peeps to use pokenames ingame next round though :p