Not open for further replies.

Stegosaurus

Pruner
Zaheen in a nutshell:

Some people try harder than others, it's not fair they should do better ;_;

baww.png

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Zaheen. With all due respect you're completely lost within your own ego. Your latest post is completely, utterly and totally full of self sacrificing, holier than thou attitude. Not to mention asking for ludicrously naive things from the playerbase.

Your original posts I found interesting. This latest one smacks of desperation; not to mention being wildly self serving and full of logical holes.

Give up a lost cause before you make yourself look any more blockheaded and stubborn than you already have.

You must needs understand hat mobile phones are now an interal part of gameplay and there is simply no way of banning them. That is why the game must adapt, and not The players.

Zaheen

BANNED
I openly admit I can be very stubborn, I apologise for being born this way? Yes I have asked for too much it seems, but clearly stated in my first post I'm going to let it go from now on. You can live with your phones, and lose sleep, have your fun by ruining everybody elses...

I posted in that particular fashion because I intended to stop posting after it? Afterall I did get my answers. In my eyes it's the minority of the player base being too stubborn/afraid of dying in a game...

I'm not desperate, nor am I deluded. I do understand where all of you are coming from? And I'm pretty sure most of you understand where I am coming from? I sure hope so after all that!

Maybe if it was your friends’ game you'd have different views, perhaps even do the same for them in desperate times - sometimes call for desperate measures. But seriously this has always pissed me off, even from Round 8 when it wasn't a major problem.

Some people try harder than others, it's not fair they should do better ;_;
Your definition of doing better is much different to mine, not that you have to put any effort in pranking somebody who is offline. Oh wait? Yes you do!

Last edited:

CFalcon

Official Helper
CFalcon, you have truly proved yourself to be a complete ass in my opinion.

You are genuinely the only person to have ever held that opinion.

I'm clearly not getting through to you. At least I had the decency in my posts to say that I agree with you in some areas. You haven't once acknowledged that I've made a fair point (when it's obvious to everyone that I have). And yet *I'm* the one with too much ego to admit I'm wrong.

I pity you. Goodbye.

Ahead

Head Gardener
I'll just say because the rep that i gave CF for his first post doesn't show up in here.. I agree with CF.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Every single contactable player in this game = someone who cares too much about their score, and the game.

Someone who cares too much about their score, and the game = Scorequeen.

Of the many stupid, foolish, stubborn and blatantly wrong things you've said in your multiple, repetitive, rambling posts; this was the most stupid in my opinion.

You simply are not qualified to make that kind of blanket judgment about all contactable players in this game. Not only do many players in this very thread defy your description; but you can find scorequeens at every level and rank of play. Be it rank 1 ally, or rank 20+(assuming we had one).

To get away from quoting and counter-quoting; I agree that excessive contactibility and activity is damaging to the game. But, as I've said many many times, it isn't going to go away by itself. It would be lovely if it would. You hear that? Lovely. But it won't just go away! The game MUST adapt!
Why don't YOU adapt?

If everybody mutually agrees to stop using them at the same time, and try it for a round, what harm could it do? Hmm?

You're simply wrong in this statement.

Mobile phones are here to stay. Deal with it. Moaning about the better days without rife contactability is not only pointless, irrelevant and naive, but it's also completely counter productive. Instead of devoting all this time to wasteful and pointless gripes as to the current state of affairs, we would be better off trying to figure out ways to mitigate/limit the impact of mobiles on the game. At least, that's my thinking. Your thinking is.... well, quite frankly it isn't. Your best solution is to have everyone mutually agree to not use mobiles. Are you out of your ****ing mind? There is zero chance, wait.... -1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 chance that that will work. One ally will hand out phone numbers, and then they'll win even faster. Or everyone will simply ignore your retardedly naive stricture and play as always. Come back when you have a real solution to even the playing field and reduce the need for contactability.

Your opinions, attitudes and threads do very little of a positive nature in this game; and contribute greatly to a negative air in the forums without proposing any sort of useful, or even remotely possible solutions.

bluehen55

Harvester
Alci ftw. Its all well and good to say you want to help save the game and work to increase the continually shrinking playerbase, but you're not going to do it by simply insulting anyone who is ever contactable without trying to see things from their point of view at all. And as Alci states, getting everyone to hold hands and promise to never use a phone would never work. Plenty of other players, like Polo, CF, and Dax have all been trying to look for other solutions to make 24/7 contactability less of a requirement. The time would be much better spent working through ideas such as these, rather than simply complaining about how things are now and calling for some magical, pie in the sky perfect solution that simply will never happen.

lillie

Harvester
Zaheen I actually agree that phones do not appear to have a positive impact on this game.
Having said that of course they are here to stay,we have to work with that as with other bush tools that are used by some but not by all.
Players will always look for an advantage in any game.

Very naive of you to assume that only SQ`s give out there numbers though.
So to answer your question...I am guilty of that sin but as most its because I want to do the best for my ally not for any SQ issue.
I am usually in the top 5 online,I play for fun,use IRC beep and give my number out that makes me a real SQ then ?
oh and I do have a life and play mid-ranked mmm maybe lower at times... n00bville ftl :D

I can’t add any positive help towards changing game mechanics but as bluehen55 has pointed out there some very interesting suggestions being made.

lilow

Zaheen

BANNED
Are you out of your ****ing mind? There is zero chance, wait.... -1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 chance that that will work. One ally will hand out phone numbers, and then they'll win even faster. Or everyone will simply ignore your retardedly naive stricture and play as always. Come back when you have a real solution to even the playing field and reduce the need for contactability.

Your opinions, attitudes and threads do very little of a positive nature in this game; and contribute greatly to a negative air in the forums without proposing any sort of useful, or even remotely possible solutions.
Not think that all the other alliances would notice that one has broken the agreement and team up on them?

1. I'm not out of my mind, dumbass. I'm not the one that frantically rings/texts random people I've never met in my life due to incoming troops in a game every day that I play.
2. I've already stated, I'm not going to come back unless it changes.

Maybe I do say stupid comments sometimes, but you really have to be a complete tard not to realise that I'm just frustrated? Can only see my scorequeen comment offending people if it was in fact true.

• WIN
  • WHINE ABOUT NO COMPETITION
  • THINK THEY ARE THE BEES KNEES
  • REPEAT
  • REPEAT
  • REPEAT FOR ANOTHER 10 ROUNDS UNTIL THEY HAVE HAD THEIR "FUN"?
  • WITHOUT TRYING TO IMPROVE THE PLAYER BASE THEY QUIT
This is pretty much what all of you contactable players do, lick each others backsides all day, every day.

Ignorance at it's greatest.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zaheen

BANNED
Basically Zaheen - No one likes you!

Surprised?
Seriously this is the last time I'm taking you off ignore, again I can see I wasted my time. There's not a single person in this thread that has said I am a poor player at the game. Now I'm just trying to picture, some new player who nobody knows posting the exact same things I am. You guys would probably rip them to shreds in the same way, only laugh at them even more.

At least I will make some of you realise that's it should be frowned upon, it should stop for the greater good of the game (in my opinion). It's not like I've been here for 3 rounds and I'm flaming everyone because I can't take losing...

I've been around a long time, I don't care about winning which means I don't care about dying. Hell, I suicide on purpose most of the time?

I have got great, good, pointless, pathetic and complete and utter crap for answers in this thread, more than enough for me to feel satisfied with my efforts, and voicing my opinion at least.

Feel free to quote individual lines of text that I posted almost a week ago to start a flame/troll war if you wish, but I'm probably just going to ignore it. I'm not going to change my views, yes maybe I could have worded it a little nicer if I spent hours going through my post, maybe one day.

I made my point, feel free to make yours.

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
Basically Zaheen - No one likes you!

Surprised?
Seriously this is the last time I'm taking you off ignore, again I can see I wasted my time. There's not a single person in this thread that has said I am a poor player at the game. Now I'm just trying to picture, some new player who nobody knows posting the exact same things I am. You guys would probably rip them to shreds in the same way, only laugh at them even more.

Tell my where in my post i called you a bad player? I said no one likes you :)

But just FYI - You do suck as a player as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.