[Full] Round 37

Asmodeous

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
“Discworld, n. An order with secret rites, grotesque ceremonies and fantastic costumes, which, originating in the reign of Asmodeous, among working artisans of London, has been joined successively by the dead of past centuries in unbroken retrogression until now it embraces all the generations of man on the hither side of Adam and is drumming up distinguished recruits among the Bushtarion inhabitants of Chaos and Formless Void. The order was founded at different times by Charlemagne, Julius Caesar, Cyrus, Solomon, Zoroaster, Confucious, Thothmes, and Buddha. Its emblems and symbols have been found in the Catacombs of Paris and Rome, on the stones of the Parthenon and the Chinese Great Wall, among the temples of Karnak and Palmyra and in the Egyptian Pyramids --always by a Discworldian.”

Join us and be a part of the mystery that is Discworld. Learn our secret handshake, attend our midnight rituals, and earn your membership ring.

Requirements:

1. A Pulse
2. Sense of humor
3. Able to work as part of a team
4. Desire to work towards a top 5 finish
5. The understanding that sometimes rape happens and you just have to rebuild and carry on.
6. Absolute dedication and loyalty to the alliance. NO SHIPJUMPERS

If any of this interests you feel free to contact me by PM or ingame mail at Master_Asmodeous.

Last edited:

Zaheen

BANNED
Change the name I'm sure you'll fill it in no time.

This guy won't do the dirty on you like most others, he smells though!

heavyeddie

Digger
I <3 Discworld - always comfortable and welcoming! Its like home...where everybody knows your name... *sings* - and if there's a space in there next round then I will throw myself in there!!

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
I want $100, you can have the rest of the £100, Changer