• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

alliance mass mail sub option

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
im not sure on the feasibility of it. but when organising defence etc i find it would often be handy to mass mail specific people/groupes

i propose a tick box next to peoples names that are on the alliance overview/mantain alliance page. that once ticked and clicked a button such as mail these id's

are then transfered into a blank pending alliance message, so that you can mass mail a group of ids quickly.

for example if i want to mail all the rpgs (as determined by titles or my own player notes) and ask them to send snipers to another id and just send rpgs to the armoured incoming. its a bit of a pain to link each name into a message then mail it. especially when time is of the essence.

you could say that is the whole point of mob notes. and yes i would agree. but for some reason despite giving perfectly clear orders like (COVERED) people seem intent on sending anyway.

and when you say (RPG+STRIKER HERE) there's always one that will still ask you where do you want me to send. So i'd rather be able to message a group of online members at once. via a tick box system. at the side of the mantain alliance page that directs those ids into a mail, and give them all personal instructions.

may also be of benefit to new alliances such as Training alliances. and most non ftw alliances. where instructions can get misinterpreted

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
I like the idea. Mass Mailing has always been a clumsy feature, this would be useful to members and leaders both. I don't know exactly how to make it appear in game, but definitely thumbs up.

Last edited:

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
you could just create a journal entries saying "RPG" or "Strikers" or "americans" or whatever group you want, with their ids. You can then just c/p the id list in the "To ID(s):" box when at the mail screen.

PS: I don't disagree with the suggestion, but finding all the RPGs, for instance, by your player notes and then ticking boxes doesn't really sound fast

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
How about only mass mailing ID's that are online?
that was my intention. That you mass mail those online by selecting the desired tick boxs that are next to the online members of an alliance, at the mantain alliance screen.

you could just create a journal entries saying "RPG" or "Strikers" or "americans" or whatever group you want, with their ids. You can then just c/p the id list in the "To ID(s):" box when at the mail screen.

PS: I don't disagree with the suggestion, but finding all the RPGs, for instance, by your player notes and then ticking boxes doesn't really sound fast

no u have a tick box on the main alliance screen, and if the alliance doesnt use titles to display route info u as a leader, co leader, military organiser, can put them in player notes and by hovering over those online know who is what route anyway so dont have to go to any other screen but the mantain alliance screen, where the tick box to mail/mass mail feature can be utilised.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
This sounds like more work than it is worth. If you want to send an alliance mail regarding different routes couldn't you just send 1 mail to everyone like:

RPGs all send real to **** eta 3 fake to ****
SAs all send real to **** and fake to ****
etc.

It isn't a particularly bad idea but I don't think I'd bother using it, and I can't see Azzer being in a rush to code it.