Round 35 Awards

Bruce666

Harvester
* Alliance of the round-AR Mod, making an alliance from just solos, and getting to convince cid and quick too leave their rank 1 alliance:p
* Best Offensive Alliance-OMGPOP-when it was lead by iamsmart/changer as only then they played very well
* Best Defensive Alliance-THC, was with them myself for a short time but got very ill so was kicked for CK, great bunch of guys even karl was in the end:p
* Honourable Mention Alliance-Discworld, always plays, always stays strong, Congrats too Asmo
* Worst Alliance-umm their were 2, resilience and my own when i merged with silence, wish i never had but alas i met leeroy and played with johnnie and zigzag who were fantastic so wasn't all bad
* Best Leader-Twiggles as usual:p
* Worst Leader-Myself/JJ/Silence
* Player of the Round - Allied-Iceoffire, never played with him but have been on the ass end of his attacks frequently:p
* Player of the Round - Solo-Icklehobo, Just simple legend, if he gets any better hell have too change his name too Darksider2:p
* Best Offensive Player-DA,was my righthand man in finale after Dax lost net connection for a while, and helped me no end in C.U.N.T, one of my favorites playing with this rd, attacked a hell of a lot and rarely attacked without zeroing people
* Best Defensive Player-annoyingly enough still has too be hero:/, always on when you don't expect him, he must not have a life:p
* Honourable Mention Player-Umm Dave, DaXs mate, when i lead finale he was an allstar player, had hardly any experience in the game but did all he can, if he plays the new rd pick him up and i guarantee he is ftw material
* Worst Player-would of said myself but JJ was less active and didnt bother coming on at all after his ally was attacked, very sad
* Best Moment of Round-Umm their wasnt an uber good moment
* Worst Moment of Round -Finding out i had cancer:(