Iron Man 2

TehPantz

Head Gardener
I have not yet seen this movie and I am curious to hear from people who have! Anyone got a review?

970.jpg

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
Jack Bauer did it better.

But really, went like a week ago ro something? I thought it was worth going, it had great action and hot women, two great attributes of movies. I didn't think it was a GREAT movie, it just seemed like they were throwing so many different plots in, and it felt rushed. But awesome action, scarlett johansson, so definitely worth a visit!

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Definitely a good movie. Lots of babes action and great laughs. Not as good as ironman 1 but better than 90% of the dross out there.

Go see it!

Alvestein

Garden Designer
great movie. and scarlett johannsen = HOT KILLER BABE!

not as good as iron man 1 in some senses but thats only because iron man 1 is so good.

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Tbh i'd say it was as good as Iron man 1...if not better...

But yeah, REALLY good film. Leave your house now and see it.

Alvestein

Garden Designer
the thing is pinpower, i felt it had bits in it where it actually slightly dragged :p whereas Iron man 1 was awesome throughout.

CLem

Head Gardener
if you go to the cinema to see it, make sure you stay till after the credits ;) it links to the next Marvel Movie

Weeble

Community Manager
Administrator
indeed they do. That's something myself and my friends were hinted at in the first Iron Man film - to stay until after the credits. Glad we did as it gave us a shot of Iron Man 2. On a whim we stayed again at the end of Iron Man 2 & .. well, we weren't disappointed ;-)

Good film! I was entertained, which is why I watch films!

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
On a whim we stayed again at the end of Iron Man 2 & .. well, we weren't disappointed ;-)

I was insanely dissapointed that i wasted like 5 more minutes of my life watching the stupidly long credits for a 10-15 second clip that was fairly rubbish with a vague hint.

Other than that amazing film as ive said! ;)

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
On a whim we stayed again at the end of Iron Man 2 & .. well, we weren't disappointed ;-)

I was insanely dissapointed that i wasted like 5 more minutes of my life watching the stupidly long credits for a 10-15 second clip that was fairly rubbish with a vague hint.

Other than that amazing film as ive said! ;)

Yeah I was pretty disappointed with the end as well. So not worth the time lol

Weeble

Community Manager
Administrator
Pft, still made us giggle. One of our friends at the end of Iron Man 1 predicted what'd happen in the third; after that snippet at the end of Iron Man 2 we're suspecting he was on to something!

Souls

Official Helper
You mean Thor's Hammer, and an allude to The Avengers movie? :p

cb1202

Head Gardener
I personally liked it better than the original. I am a huge Robert Downey Jr. fan, and this time he really seemed to be right where he needed to be. He played the part perfectly, and the movie was very entertaining.

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
I personally liked it better than the original. I am a huge Robert Downey Jr. fan, and this time he really seemed to be right where he needed to be. He played the part perfectly, and the movie was very entertaining.

Agreed. He was literally epic in it. Definitely wish i was as awesome as him! :p

Alvestein

Garden Designer
thats exactly what i thought Pinpower! actually if we're talking exactly what i thought, it was that i was Tony Stark :p

and i thought everyone knew that all these marvel films are about the Avengers?

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
I hated it tbfh. Paltrow was a whiny ***** most of the way through, that much really irritated me.

Downey went from ultra-sleek/cheeky in the last film to quite annoyingly arrogant in the second.

Rourke - Never liked Micky Rourke, his role in this film as a Russian peasant turned super scientist with enough funds to build what we're led to believe is multi-million dollar hardware (despite living in a grotty apartment!) was a stretch too far imo. (Was funny when he just paid some guy on the street $20 for a piece of kit - Yeah because every back-alley gangster has a molecular fusion generator whatsit :p )

Scarlett johansson - Should never, ever be brunette. She doesn't play moody ***** very well, her character was about as two dimensional as you can get.

-

5/10.