Which alliance have you had the most fun in...

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
WarHuh? - MY first ftw round and it was with a group of phenomenal players.

ReRR - I wasn't really doing much that round till the split and then I joined and we held off the resistance for a fair ammount of time?

*amount

Was it because they were BEST FRIENDS? Ahhh yes, best friends. Alliance which is full of friends.

=======

S2n was the best; simply because it was the keenest alliance to give 100% into wars. Some surprising names were in there yet they were fantastic

Awwwwwww Bushtarion friends! Awwwwww Online computer game friends

/me does thumbs up

Could you be any further up Silences arse?
Also Inbetweeners joke.... k.

He was further up my arse when we had sex tbh. He loves it. We once dressed up like unicorns. Good times tbh

WE ARE BEST FRIENDS. ALLIANCE FRIENDS! :D

Awwwwww you upset?

Awwww dont cry!!! Crying friend!! Awwwww (Inbetweeners FTW)

And Ram i am ALWAYS in Silence's bum ask anyone that knows the pair of us! He is doing a reach around to us. So in your old and never amusing way ... k.

Douche

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Oh god i have fun in so many allies but to pick just one?

Interlude - round 25. First round leading and won. Met the majority of what became the "core" of my future alliances. Round wasn't over untill the very last day, 4/5 resistance, first year of uni so having PC on next to my head 24/7 was an experience.

Ofc there are loads of other allies like Virus, my first alliance which i stayed in for 4 rounds, leftovers which i was in for 4/5 rounds on and off and s2n, Exitlude blah too many :p

Davis

Tree Surgeon
TBA - had so much fun here, the round itself wasn't anything fun as it was a quick easy and cheep win. but the members and everything were fantastic!

cb1202

Head Gardener
Round 6 - TheCure

Just cause it was my first real round being allied. Was fun to help topple the top alliance. I still cant believe Azzer added alliance size limits mid-round (right after we made it to rank 1) and told us we had to kick half of our members. Was still good fun though.

Elevnos

BANNED
Desperados just because it was awesome, plus Discworld in the two or three rounds I've joined as I like a laid back alliance once in a while :p

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
Round 6 - TheCure

Just cause it was my first real round being allied. Was fun to help topple the top alliance. I still cant believe Azzer added alliance size limits mid-round (right after we made it to rank 1) and told us we had to kick half of our members. Was still good fun though.

ROFL

really? :p

That's hilarious.

(and probably would have made me quit the game)

Davs

Garden Designer
R17 Illuminati - really good group of people. One of my early rounds so I learned a lot from it.

Whatever round I ended up in EH with Matt, Yang, Magic MAndy and various other sexeh people. Finished by killing all of my bikers by sending them to stop Ogluk defending against MAndy with gurus. So naturally he defended with TLs instead :p

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
Omg, someone used Illuminati as their alliance name already? :( I wanted to name an alliance that.

marvin

Tree Surgeon
You're clearly not as fast as some of your fellow ethnic homies, Iamslow.

R16 - Confusion, ANAP'd (most of the round) to Pie. Great times. Any of Fubu's or Zeraph's alliances were the best days I've had in this game. Long gone now :(
R22 - Ashes - Great round with a great bunch of people. Some outstanding quotes from the likes of Tiff, Athena, Podunk, Jorrizz (or Jorrizz pretending to be Podunk :3) and of course Lisette <3
R30 - TBA - For the people in it. Much banter was had.

Souls

Official Helper
R16 - Confusion, ANAP'd (most of the round) to Pie. Great times. Any of Fubu's or Zeraph's alliances were the best days I've had in this game. Long gone now :(

OMFG.

R16 - Pie, ANAP'd (most of the round) to Confusion. Delivering a swift blow to the nuts of TGA was awesome :D

Charlie_B

Harvester
Any round with Leftovers is a good round.

Any round with DARGON is a good round.

NTH in round 9 was great fun for me. We had a good group of players, Tim did a lot of work pre-round to try and make us into a viable FTW power, and because I'd been with NTH since I started there was a real feeling of community. The wars were epic, the politics fun, and I got to experience being CO, MO and Leader before my computer exploded. :(

I enjoyed Playboy in round 10 because it was the first alliance I'd created and led, along with Zaheen who introduced me to bush and is generally awesome (and...divisive). I had a hand-picked roster of some great players, and we were rank 1 until finally losing a war of attrition with Antipodean.

I also enjoyed rounds where I got to play with a group of people I respected but hadn't played with before, such as in Intoxication and CrazyDiamonds.

CLem

Head Gardener

OMFG.

R16 - Pie, ANAP'd (most of the round) to Confusion. Delivering a swift blow to the nuts of TGA was awesome :D

+1 on that. Pie was a really fun round. It was my second round trying to go for the win. Had a great core of relatively "fresh" people. That TGA hit was awesome, restarting to go Biker near the end of the round and annoyed the hell out of Hobbe's alliance.

GlobalUnderground was a pretty fun start of a round. 80% of the alliance filled with BGs, noone know where we came from but ultimately crashed and burned to the ground.

Special mention to the "themed" allliances I have been in:
-Ailihphila - Great bunch of people. kicked ass all round and even made people think that I was multiing with Nickk. Terror + Sorc power.

- Big Balls - Previliaged to be invited to be in that crazy SOB's experimental alliance, when I was supposed to be not playing. Public all round with our ingame names to show all, classic! Pure stealth was fun too:p

nopjes

Head Gardener
You're clearly not as fast as some of your fellow ethnic homies, Iamslow.

omg confusion, my first rounds, those rounds were tooooooo awesome!

john

Harvester
round 16 in Leftovers. anaped with sexeh_grannies
dont remember many specific reasons for liking it. it was just a fun group of people, laid back atmosphere, and we defended pretty well.

saint1d

Head Gardener
In no particular order...

Bed, Lust, SG, Zimmer_Frame_Army, Legends, ATHF and DW

Terrakan

Harvester
lets see,

NTHellers was great fun, sanjuro and minifreak made my rounds in NTHellers

DW because it was one of the first alliances i was in and met some great people there, Asmo Gadfly, Saint1d to name a few

Sexualdeviants, was a fun round taking #1, and Twigley organising the mass retal with 14members online in 1 go.

Apoc same round as SexualDeviants, just to be back with the majority of the SD crew and losing 1 bill flak in a week because of luckysports basically telling me "i dont care how much flak you lose, get your land up asap as we need those ****ing RPG's"

Short_bus was a right laugh, just trying to work out where XVI went is a mystery

Angela

Harvester
ive been in a lot of brilliant alliances but the one that stands out most in my memory is pure evil

Kuda

Official Helper
Round 6 - TheCure

Ah fun times, still have to laugh that at one point in that round 4 ppl were holding off an alliance with approx 60 members.

Been in too many fun alliances to name a specific round/alliance I enjoyed the most. Altho at the moment I'm enjoying retirement as an inactive solo alot

Alvestein

Garden Designer
probably penthouse as that is the only round to date that i have actually played seriously. was great fun playing with total strangers and Crumpet leading. i think the last week was probably the most fun where land was being exchanged at alarming rates and i ended the last day stealing 30k + land.

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
Apoc same round as SexualDeviants, just to be back with the majority of the SD crew and losing 1 bill flak in a week because of luckysports basically telling me "i dont care how much flak you lose, get your land up asap as we need those ****ing RPG's"

Short_bus was a right laugh, just trying to work out where XVI went is a mystery

that was it i couldnt remeber the original alliance. it had been silently bothering me for a while, thinking theres no way i can find out either.