Dragon Age: Origins

Alvestein

Garden Designer
i haven't. only just started. im doing the Dalish atm. Wynne is great but she burns through my lyrium potions so quickly :/ and she keeps lecturing me on being a grey warden! damned old lady.

LadyDarkAngel

Harvester
Wynne's ok, shame she's such a goody-2-shoes. Who I really couldn't stand any longer was that whiney Leliana... damn she was annoying. Killed her eventually just to get rid of her :twisted:

Alvestein

Garden Designer
Wynne's ok, shame she's such a goody-2-shoes. Who I really couldn't stand any longer was that whiney Leliana... damn she was annoying. Killed her eventually just to get rid of her :twisted:

i thought exactly the same. until Leliana decided to sing that awesome song in the campsite and started flirting with my female hero. **** just got interesting.

Yang

Harvester
Thinking of getting this game, is it easy to get into? I get bored of most new games in the first 10 mins now....

Alvestein

Garden Designer
mm i'd say the thing that drags Dragon Age down the most is the difficulty maybe. and you'll find the quests on Chanters boards/blackstone irregulars/mages collective boring and just accept all of them without reading the back-story behind it most likely :p

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator

but she can steal... :/

anyways, just finished the magetower city, which is doable, but very long :D
wonder where to go to next :/

Alvestein

Garden Designer
erm yeah, ive got a freakin duelist as my main. my lockpicking is at the highest level :p

im doing dwarves atm. they're the last race :p