Sincere Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
People whom perform actions which have detrimental effects to others will be 'haunted' (couldn't think of a better clever adjective) by this and not trusted again.

I don't wish to come accross as turning a situation that has nothing to do with me, onto me, but people still won't play with me because of things I have done.

I understand Silence's point, but there were better ways for the 5 to go about their actions - that you cannot deny.

You make your bed, you sleep in it.

It's also a war game, if you trust too much, you will get burned, live with it and kick their arses.

Silence

Head Gardener
Silence, you seem to be implying that only the leaders have enough knowledge to comment. If you actually mean this you really do sicken me.

Yeah sickening isn't it. Damn this game, the horror!

I made a distinction between when twigley did it and now. Then I made a distinction between two types of ftf groups.

How sickening.

The "only leader can comment" part was only relevant where the speculation was happening.

hobbezak posted a quote by CF, there is one part which I feel that should be highlighted

"But you would all rather make up your own reasons, because that way you get to post more hate. And if there's one thing we like doing on these forums it's posting hate. Yay for hate. [...] , but no, we'd rather draw our own conclusions on very little evidence and assume the worst, and that way, woop! more hate! hate hate hate."

I don’t mean to be condescending, I honestly don't, but please read that and think of that next time please.

And that’s why I feel that only the leader should be able to comment in times like this - they are the only guys who truly know what is going on.

I’m not absolving myself from this as I’m 100% sure I have been in situations where I would prefer to loosely know what is going on and then stir up the hate towards someone where we had a petty disagreement about something which didn’t matter maybe 5 rounds ago.

Sickening, really?!

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Stop bringing me into your petty arguements.

kthnxbai.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Getting boring seeing my own name

Alas, the end of an era ;)

But really, my apology was sincere, I wouldn't of made a forum post explaining myself so I could be publicly flogged and jeered at.
I know I said nothing else would be said on my part, but this has all gotten too far out of hand. I wouldn't of agreed to the idea in hindsight, but as they say - Hindsight is indeed a wonderful thing.
Hopefully alot of the members I brought in read this and attempt to understand my point before throwing aimless hate at me too.

Bruce666

Harvester
Dax did nothing wrong as leader i take responsibility, all i will apologize for is: not giving prior notice, although i came online too an offer from silence too liven up the round, within 20minutes i agreed, made are terms and i made the move, i will not apologize for trying too make bushtarion what it used too be, as C.U.N.T and omgpop were the only ftw alliances as soon as one killed the other the round would be over, hopefully this outcome has been delayed and hopefully changed.

For all that know me or have played with me, i have allways wanted too lead an alliance that is capable of winning, i was given the chance too do so and take 10 of the best players i knew with me

If you want too flame me my nick is Bruce account mail me their and i will send you back some abuse

Bruce

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
How will this liven up the round exactly?

Just wondering.

Cheese

Tree Surgeon
Silence, you seem to be implying that only the leaders have enough knowledge to comment. If you actually mean this you really do sicken me.

Yeah sickening isn't it. Damn this game, the horror!

I made a distinction between when twigley did it and now. Then I made a distinction between two types of ftf groups.

How sickening.

The "only leader can comment" part was only relevant where the speculation was happening.

hobbezak posted a quote by CF, there is one part which I feel that should be highlighted

"But you would all rather make up your own reasons, because that way you get to post more hate. And if there's one thing we like doing on these forums it's posting hate. Yay for hate. [...] , but no, we'd rather draw our own conclusions on very little evidence and assume the worst, and that way, woop! more hate! hate hate hate."

I don’t mean to be condescending, I honestly don't, but please read that and think of that next time please.

And that’s why I feel that only the leader should be able to comment in times like this - they are the only guys who truly know what is going on.

I’m not absolving myself from this as I’m 100% sure I have been in situations where I would prefer to loosely know what is going on and then stir up the hate towards someone where we had a petty disagreement about something which didn’t matter maybe 5 rounds ago.

Sickening, really?!

Well going by your own words Silence, you aint the leader of C.U.N.T Bruce is so please don't comment.

WackyJacky

Head Gardener
Read page 1 then got tired of the bullshit.

1. We were given 0 notice. We were told AFTER half our alliance had left what the plan was.

2. Finale was FTF. I told Bruce I'd put in 3 hours a day. He said super, and took me in.

You spend around 8.1 hour(s) a day playing Bushtarion.

That's my activity this round. I gave Bruce 5 more hours a day then I signed up for, as well as putting my number up (I signed up telling him I would not be contactable, which he said was ok.) He wasted 45 hours of my bush playing time. THEN he went so far as to call me "useless" on IRC. I went PoMs (a route I detest) for the alliance, I was one of 2? active night players saving everyone's ass at night.

So for the people who think he had a right to leave the inactive players in the dust, your argument is obviously INCREDIBLY flawed.

But on a good note at least I get to lead an angry alliance now :)

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
How will this liven up the round exactly?

Just wondering.

I am curious to see the reasoning too.

Supposedly by bringing together 20 experienced active and contactable players to help organise and combat rank 1. Whether this is still doable or not is yet to be seen.

You're going to need more than 20, i think. And you seem to have managed to piss off everyone else. Goodluck!

Davis

Tree Surgeon
Dax did nothing wrong as leader i take responsibility, all i will apologize for is: not giving prior notice, although i came online too an offer from silence too liven up the round, within 20minutes i agreed, made are terms and i made the move, i will not apologize for trying too make bushtarion what it used too be, as C.U.N.T and omgpop were the only ftw alliances as soon as one killed the other the round would be over, hopefully this outcome has been delayed and hopefully changed.

For all that know me or have played with me, i have allways wanted too lead an alliance that is capable of winning, i was given the chance too do so and take 10 of the best players i knew with me

If you want too flame me my nick is Bruce account mail me their and i will send you back some abuse

Bruce

Bruce, you've lost all respect I've ever had for you.

Over the rounds you've been one of the few to always stand up for "what you thought was right". You were also the hardest towards Twigfag when he disbanded his alliance, and then you have the guts to turn around and do something similar? Grow some balls and then man up. And what makes me most mad is while you "took the blame" you failed to make a sincere apology its sad how little class you show within your posts and "your" alliance (finale). Don't justify this as "livening up the round" while you may have made *your* round more exciting, you have crushed and destroyed 10 of your loyal (maybe not as "amazing" as you wished but never the less LOYAL) member's rounds. This makes me glad that I hadn't accepted your offer to join your alliance. It would have been a mark against what little credibility I possess. Basically what I'm getting at is:
1. You're one of the biggest hypocrites I've seen in ages.
2. You're one of the most selfish players this whole post is showing how you were only thinking about yourself.
and
3. You're full of **** excuses.

-Davis

Cody

Planter
But on a good note at least I get to lead an angry alliance now :)

yeah.... a few really angry people that have had **** rounds thus far.... i get kicked/raped from C.U.N.T, join finale, and 2 days later log on to see 52 news and realize that im the leader of finale with 10 members, i personally have no troops, and later loose 3k of the 5k land that i had...... but now im atleast in an alliance that wont kick me or have half the members leave to join another alliance that has no hope in winning the round.... but good luck to you anyways

TaO

Tree Surgeon
Resistance on rank 2 coming up then?
Take down Bruce and Silence, and proof them wrong!. Show them you don't have to be active / contactable.. just caring..

Bring down C.U.N.T! just for the pride and glory of all the "forgotten" soldiers!
I hereby call all alliance to resist against C.U.N.T!, mass rush them during nights! no sleep for them!, they must fall!!

TaO

Tree Surgeon
pssh im the only person making fun of this situation.. and now you're being mean! :(

Bruce666

Harvester
Stop trying to stir **** BigB, it's embarassing.

twigley in this thread the only person i will apologize is too you and cheese i was hypocritical, and shouldnt of went off on one against you two, i had my reasons for doing this and dont give two ***** what people think of me, im sure you had yours too

Status
Not open for further replies.