Canola Toolkit (Formerly Antisback's Bushtarion Toolkit)

DR4545

Pruner
Windows 7 instructions

Windows 7 instructions

For Windows 7 users:

When you click the download link it just brings up a save as dialog. It gives the option of opening it with some other program. After you save it to disk, trying to open it says "Windows can't open this file:"

Just hit "Select a program from a list of installed programs" Then, browse for firefox.exe

It will install the add-on.

antisback

Head Gardener
At the risk of bumping a dead thread, you can expect an update within the next few days - it will just be an update that tidy's the whole thing up however if anyone has suggestions for new features now is the time to suggest them

MacMikey

Harvester
Will you fix the double loading of the script? Or is that just me?
Over here it loads double because events say: 4 ticks ago - 7 ticks ago.
And it makes the incoming and outgoing block load twice for both the tick counts.

antisback

Head Gardener
yeh the double loading has been stopped, and some of the awry comma's have been removed

Ezekiel

Harvester
Depending n how many time I load a page, or refresh or something like that, I get multiple Toolkit headers on the left.

antisback

Head Gardener
Mac Mickey thats because i havn't released the update yet, I'm just finishing up an integrated ar calc and then i'll upload it

WackyJacky

Head Gardener
Development costs, off by a 0 for PoMs. Haven't checked any others

Politics Political Masterminds £74,000,000,000 216 £14,304,200,000 418

dave

Harvester
developments

developments

if u go to the developments page you can click on whatever route you like at the bottom, and its bring up the tech tree for you.

i think the thug one if wrong, it has attack dogs as being 60bill when the multiplyers 1, and nutters as 10bill, i think it should be the other way around.

i wasnt sure wer to put this thread. you may see it twice :p

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Hmm, i cant see those links the bottom of the dev page (guess they dissapear once you've started a dev?) so cant check :(

But you are right that attack dogs should be 10b and nutters 60b. Its correct on the Thug Tech-Tree in the manual and i assumed it was just taken from there for the dev page.

dave

Harvester
Hmm, i cant see those links the bottom of the dev page (guess they dissapear once you've started a dev?) so cant check :(

But you are right that attack dogs should be 10b and nutters 60b. Its correct on the Thug Tech-Tree in the manual and i assumed it was just taken from there for the dev page.

on my developments page theyre all at the bottom :) like a footer dude.
i have 2 devs going atm and theyre still there.
but yeah, jsut thought it might want swapping round...

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
From what i can gather its a plugin thing from Antisback Tool-kit rather than a bush feature.

As i dont have any plugins and cant see those links. Im assuming as the thug one (from talking to dave) is a manually edited table antisback just got mixed up...the little sausage! ;)

Edit:
«10:25:17» {@dave} ok ive worked it out
«10:25:21» {@pinpower} lol i just made a post that i'll edit :p
«10:25:24» {@dave} you click development costs......
«10:25:37» {@dave} and i they all come up in a table
«10:25:55» {@dave} it tells u the base rate and base time in ticks, then the cost including the multiplier...... so on
«10:26:07» {@dave} if u click tec htrees, u get the table
«10:26:17» {@dave} all very confusing when u cant see it
«10:26:17» {@pinpower} so the base cost in the table version
«10:26:19» {@pinpower} is mixed up?
«10:26:32» {@dave} yeah, dogs and nutters need swapping, that is ll

dave

Harvester
From what i can gather its a plugin thing from Antisback Tool-kit rather than a bush feature.

As i dont have any plugins and cant see those links. Im assuming as the thug one (from talking to dave) is a manually edited table antisback just got mixed up...the little sausage! ;)

it seems to be working ok now :S but it did come up with a table and it was mixed up! i aint going mad!!

:silly:

antisback

Head Gardener
Yup thats mine, you like? :p

Will be updating all the numbers in the coming days and be releasing an update

Deathcult

Pruner
if this came out for google chrome, i'd love you. i'm sick and tired of FF memory leak. I go to sleep and the program reaks 492k for memory. Chrome only uses about 63k. :/

antisback

Head Gardener
v3.6

v3.6

Ok, this update is mainly just a housekeeping update, sorting out some issue people have had, updating numbers and stats and adding an ar checker for your id on the overview.
As I say this now has all but one of the features I wanted to add to this toolkit so unless people any suggestions for new features then their wont be:p

Updates
v3.6
-Fixed the double loading bug throughout the toolkit
-Updated the numbers for the new age
-Added a mini AR calculator, to use merely hover over the words AR Modifier on your overview (if you're solo)
-Colour Formatting for hack reports aswell (ie. red for let green for inn and white for other)

To Install:
If in firefox:
Merely click here and choose to open with firefox, the plugin will then install itself.
If in Internet Explorer or other browser:
Rightclick the above link, save as, and open in firefox.

Feedback welcome as always

Last edited:

MacMikey

Harvester
Mate, if you click overview your score isn't projected right.

After the update I mean, rest looks great.

Also, if you hack a person, above the id it says: undefined, undefined.

Last edited by a moderator: