• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Azzer to return

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheese

Tree Surgeon
Lets face it Azzer the forums are a mess, the game has cheaters that have been reported and still managing to cheat if you actually want to keep bushtarion running then for the love of god return. It's all right in theory to let Weeble be the voice of bushtarion but it's just not the same as having the actual admin there present. And I'm sure others share me on this opinion I simply don't respect weeble like people respect you azzer.
Come back and save your game.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
I'd have to kind of agree to be honest; there is no real substitute for the actual administrator. Or at least choose a representative that more than zero people respect.

Cheese, i'll bet ya 3.5 naked pictures that this thread will be locked within 24 hours.

Cheese

Tree Surgeon
Sad to admit it but yeh I expect this thread to be locked quite soon.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
I agree totally with this. Best suggestion in quite a while.

Its a shame it will get deleted.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
Pretty much, or you need to set up a team of people you trust (that no longer play) and actually give them powers to investigate/lock people on a daily basis. They would also serve as your 'representative' to the game I reckon, help you improve the game.

Either way, something needs to be done.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
tbh it's not that much a case of respect rather than sheer admin powers that are lacking at the moment

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Was the "zero respect" thing a dig at Weeble?
Us people that have been around long enough and know him, respect Weeble.
He is impartial to all the politics and has been playing longer than most.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
I don't have a clue who he is tbf.

(and im not saying this to prove any point, just felt like posting it :eek:)

Davis

Tree Surgeon
I've been saying this in some way in every post i've made for months (other than xbox game threads) and most of the time i've had my post deleted and got a "official warning" yet nothing has happened to me :p just shows 1. theres a problem, and 2. the fix to the problem isn't fixing the problem

Weeble has no real fix for anything he simple comments on everything "bad" and says "complaints belong in PM" and due to this i've PMed him multiple times and have never got a responce other then one time him saying "its up to the other mods"

Things need to change or this game will die more than it already has.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
I don't know exactly what authority Weeble has to do anything, other than simply pass along our suggestions/requests/complaints/etc to Azzer. That isn't to say he doesn't do anything, simply that we don't *know* what he does, or what he is capable of doing. So whenever we mention something it seems to disappear into this gigantic black hole without much response. Maybe he's doing a fantastic job, but from what i can see, neither he nor Azzer seem to have an overwhelming amount of up front, vocal, obvious interest in the game. Kind of disappointing...

That whole thread Azzer posted months ago relating to 'upcoming changes' and whatnot so that we all didn't think he abandoned his game is a very good idea. Keep updating posts now and again to show us that something is happening, or that we still have an admin who pays attention. I know that 'Azzer reads every suggestion' and since i can't prove otherwise i'll just assume it's true, but if that is the case, feedback every once in a while would be delightful. Regardless of the true level of interest/activity Azzer has in bushtarion, there seemingly isn't a lot of evidence of it where the general playerbase can see it. That's my main gripe.

Changer

Head Gardener
I don't know exactly what authority Weeble has to do anything, other than simply pass along our suggestions/requests/complaints/etc to Azzer. That isn't to say he doesn't do anything, simply that we don't *know* what he does, or what he is capable of doing. So whenever we mention something it seems to disappear into this gigantic black hole without much response. Maybe he's doing a fantastic job, but from what i can see, neither he nor Azzer seem to have an overwhelming amount of up front, vocal, obvious interest in the game. Kind of disappointing...

That whole thread Azzer posted months ago relating to 'upcoming changes' and whatnot so that we all didn't think he abandoned his game is a very good idea. Keep updating posts now and again to show us that something is happening, or that we still have an admin who pays attention. I know that 'Azzer reads every suggestion' and since i can't prove otherwise i'll just assume it's true, but if that is the case, feedback every once in a while would be delightful. Regardless of the true level of interest/activity Azzer has in bushtarion, there seemingly isn't a lot of evidence of it where the general playerbase can see it. That's my main gripe.

Exactly my thinking

webvictim

Harvester
I'd like to chuck my two pence in too and say that it'd be excellent to have a visible admin around a bit more often. I like the game a lot, and it's a shame for people to get disillusioned.

Terrakan

Harvester
Azzer hasn't currently officially recognised anyone as his spokesperson yet; I'm merely acting as a temporary interface between the forums and Azzer while he sorts a load of stuff out on his end.

If things change in the near future then posts will be made explicitly stating the changes!

If you've got any questions, queries, issues, problems etc etc in the meantime then please don't hesitate to give me a poke and I'll see what I can dig up.

Weebs

that was in a pm to me, i asked him that if azzer had made him spokesperson how come we dont see him on IRC

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
i've been waiting for the 'near future' for about 18 months, minimum. Any chance it'll happen before i'm dead or should i inform my future grandchildren that a certain 'Azzer and Weeble' will be getting in touch as regards the future, or lack thereof, of a certain 'Bushtarion' web based game.

and to be honest, if he hasn't yet appointed a representative (****ed up idea that that is) why in the name of jesus, joseph and all the goddamn prophets isn't he around? what in the effin balls is he doing?!

Status
Not open for further replies.