Max's Emmanuel Solo PW - Prove Your Skill!!!

fRe3kiLL

Pruner
So why do I have 500k + gards harvs on the account I just created in world 1?

Because that tends to happen if you create an account after round start, to help out a bit. Think of it as this: As the multiplier goes down, the troops and cash upon start increase :)

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer

fRe3kiLL

Pruner
This is the first time I've played in both a private world and world 1 at the same time, and i just saw that when you log into the one, you cannot access the other, unless you switch back in ID selection...

any possible way around this, so i can still play both at exactly the same time?

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
This is the first time I've played in both a private world and world 1 at the same time, and i just saw that when you log into the one, you cannot access the other, unless you switch back in ID selection...

any possible way around this, so i can still play both at exactly the same time?

Use two different browsers (Firefox/Opera) or others of your choosing.

fRe3kiLL

Pruner
is using 2 different browsers then still within the EULA agreement? I'm not going to get ADMIN locked if i play with both those ID's at the same time, on different browsers?

Ezekiel

Harvester

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
So why do I have 500k + gards harvs on the account I just created in world 1?

Because that tends to happen if you create an account after round start, to help out a bit. Think of it as this: As the multiplier goes down, the troops and cash upon start increase :)

Was rhetorical lol.

No it wasn't.

rofl, climb of my nuts please.

It was a joke...

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer

What's happening in world 1?

Alvestein

Garden Designer
is there a way to set it so everyone has to go public with their ids? think it would make it more fun :D

also, did you mispell Dildo Max?

Max

Garden Designer
Due to the number of spaces available, I'm opening up the PW to anyone who wants to play :)

It is World 3, Password: Bethlehem. Please sign up as soon as you can! :D

Last edited:

Cheese

Tree Surgeon
The PW says it starts at 19:00GMT but this thread says 18GMT now which is it? :p