• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Attack/Defend button

Ezekiel

Harvester
You know how when you click on an ID, it takes you to the page with hack/spy etc on it, can we have buttons that say attack and defend, and take you to the military page with the ID already in the box?

I know it sounds lazy but it makes life for us dyslexics easier, and for when im on my iPhone (which is the only place i really play bush) 8) Would really save a lot of hassle.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
I don't think i should approve because it encourages laziness, but i'd definitely use it if it were implemented ;)

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
Considering you can't attack AND defend the same ID (That I can think of) why not just remove the attack/defend bit completely? :p

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
</insert big red button that wins the game comment>

Davs

Garden Designer
</insert big red button that wins the game comment>

^ would be relevant to something, but not this

I can't see a need for this change, but I won't oppose it. But I agree with Alci, it does encourage laziness :p

Ezekiel

Harvester
Considering you can't attack AND defend the same ID (That I can think of) why not just remove the attack/defend bit completely? :p

Sorry, I ment to say buttonS. As in on for attack, one for defend. Forward slashes usually mean and/or lol.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
no, but I meant for every ID you can basically either only defend it, if its your alliance mate or pnap or ID 1, or attack it if its anything else. Whats the need for clarifying if you are attacking or defending? :p

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
Well, I guess so in general although I wasn't thinking specifically towards this idea since I generally use tabs :p

Davs

Garden Designer
Well, I guess so in general although I wasn't thinking specifically towards this idea since I generally use tabs :p

I just use my superhuman ability to remember a 1-4 digit number for 2 seconds :O

Ezekiel

Harvester
By the same logic then, what's the point of the hack spy one's?

It's just a way of making stuff easier. I'm dyslexic and I always without fail get some numbers wrong a few times, meaning I have to remember where it was in the search thing, hack again to make sure blah blah. And yeah tabs help, but I spend most of my time on my iPhone and tabs aren't as convenient.

I bet you if it was in the game you would use it a lot.

Alvestein

Garden Designer
got my seal of approval. i hate figuring out ratios of troops and stuff only to forget the id and shiz.

although tbh ive never tried using extra tabs, sounds ingenius!

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
I was actually sure i had suggested this ages ago but it appears i never got around to it.

A thumbs up from me! :p