Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Lol i raped so hard in those games. I think i won 3/4 of those and pretty much always came top 3 apart from the Unlimited ammo one which as just stupid with the ac130's.
Who recorded that video

Davis

Tree Surgeon
Twigley it was Holy Pepsi
also to those getting raggy about us cheating. dont join the game then? and if we are "ruining it" then why do we always have 18/18 people in the game going YES I GOT IN ONE FINALLY!
and its different people every time. so sorry *you* dont like it and sorry *some* dont like it but its far from ruining the game, in fact i know quite a few people that only play the game to do these sort of games because the game itself is pretty boring. good day sir.

Changer

Head Gardener
also to those getting raggy about us cheating. dont join the game then? and if we are "ruining it" then why do we always have 18/18 people in the game going YES I GOT IN ONE FINALLY!
and its different people every time. so sorry *you* dont like it and sorry *some* dont like it but its far from ruining the game, in fact i know quite a few people that only play the game to do these sort of games because the game itself is pretty boring. good day sir.

Cause it still counts towards rankings, and to those that legitimately want to go for decent ranking will be understandably pissed off by it....

Tombi

Harvester

Cause it still counts towards rankings, and to those that legitimately want to go for decent ranking will be understandably pissed off by it....

This. Davis you have full games because the game is full of cheating ***** like you and call it sad or whatever but i'm proud to say that i don't partake in activities like that that will boost my rank by sitting there pressing one button, spawn camping is an utter annoyance and i think i might even report that video to Xbox live so you'll get banned :D

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Problem is Tombi, you get dragged into those games, so it would be impossible to prove who is there by choice and who was dragged in by the shitty matchmaking servers...

Changer

Head Gardener
Problem is Tombi, you get dragged into those games, so it would be impossible to prove who is there by choice and who was dragged in by the shitty matchmaking servers...

Easy to see who stayed in those games for a prolonged period of time tho I doubt they would use it to ban people

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Stfu TBA leader. Go spoil another round. And it's not cheating to join the games at all. It's the people who mod it who are cheating. Im sure many people would stay a whole game to see what the hell was going on. I've never seen a game been glitched like that before.

Any idea on when that gets fixed?

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Lol @ Davis trying to defend his cheating ass. There is no defence friend, cheating is cheating is cheating.

Enigma

Weeder
Yeah it's funny looking at the last few pages of this thread and all you guys "having fun" in these glitched rooms and saying that it's fine..... because all I hear from MY xBox friends is how 'broken' CoD online is for xBox due to all the hacks, glitches, 18man FFA TDM (or whatever it is) and other scrub elements.

And personally, those matches look like rubbish.... bigger rewards for camping it sounds like, where's the fun in camping somewhere and racking up a ridiculous amount of kills... for me I can't understand how people find it fun to run to the nearest hiding spot when they spawn and waiting for the game to come to them... win or lose I'd rather get out there and have some fun playing an assault style game rather than treating it like a big game of nazi-zombies. Sometimes I imagine I'm playing the original Max Payne and always challenging myself to clear a room of multiple enemies with against all odds style (ie miss one bullet or pick wrong person to start with and it's all over). For me I get more enjoyment taking out a room of three enemies (without cheap knifing btw) than I would camping my way to a 10+kill streak.... but that's just me personally.

What I'm eluding too is that whilst it may be fun for those 'bored' with the game... I say to you, maybe go play something else and stop ruining it for the ones who want to play properly.... or moreso, go find a real challenge rather than come here and flash your e-penis about your massive kills in a glitched game (or play private matches if you want to change the rules... oh but wait no levelling up then.... maybe those should admit that it is 'cheating' and they are doing it to 'level up' quicker than the game intended).

Anyway I'm really just popping by to report that in PS3 land everything is going well. You can find games as intended and as searched, there is no unlimited ammo cheats, no aimbots, scrub hacks etc.... just the normal things to cry about like HBS Camping, Tac Knifers who never fire a bullet in a match, guys who hide behind their teams and let others take point etc. And if there are people glitching these rooms on PS3, I'm yet to see one (and hope I don't).

Not saying PS3 world is glitch free.. but the worst I've seen is the Prestige10 hackers who have their last prestige symbol... and tbh now that 1887's are nerfed, it doesn't bother me in slightest.

Finally the Akimbo 1887's have been nerfed now in power and range (single 1887 remains same).... and it's hilarious looking around the gaming forums seeing all the cheap scrubs complaining about it - makes my day :D .. maybe now a few of those kiddies will click prestige as they won't be worried about losing the only gun they could get kills with (and time to learn the game properly) - If you've ever experienced an Akimbo 1887 camper killing people from rooftops, you'll understand what I mean.... those 1887's were a game breaker on some maps in my experience.

Anyway at risk of stirring up the xBox fanboys, that's my 2cents ;)

Disclaimer: Not saying PS3 > xBox..... but I am saying that there does seem to be a big difference in the communities - smaller community, but I'd guess higher average age on PS3, whereas xBox community is massive but seems primarily full of cheap kids and hackers and 'win at all costs' gamers (plug pullers, rage quitters etc) .... but hey, I don't play xBox live and just going off past discussions with mates and their experiences on xBox (general gaming)

Changer

Head Gardener
Yeah it's funny looking at the last few pages of this thread and all you guys "having fun" in these glitched rooms and saying that it's fine..... because all I hear from MY xBox friends is how 'broken' CoD online is for xBox due to all the hacks, glitches, 18man FFA TDM (or whatever it is) and other scrub elements.

And personally, those matches look like rubbish.... bigger rewards for camping it sounds like, where's the fun in camping somewhere and racking up a ridiculous amount of kills... for me I can't understand how people find it fun to run to the nearest hiding spot when they spawn and waiting for the game to come to them... win or lose I'd rather get out there and have some fun playing an assault style game rather than treating it like a big game of nazi-zombies. Sometimes I imagine I'm playing the original Max Payne and always challenging myself to clear a room of multiple enemies with against all odds style (ie miss one bullet or pick wrong person to start with and it's all over). For me I get more enjoyment taking out a room of three enemies (without cheap knifing btw) than I would camping my way to a 10+kill streak.... but that's just me personally.

What I'm eluding too is that whilst it may be fun for those 'bored' with the game... I say to you, maybe go play something else and stop ruining it for the ones who want to play properly.... or moreso, go find a real challenge rather than come here and flash your e-penis about your massive kills in a glitched game (or play private matches if you want to change the rules... oh but wait no levelling up then.... maybe those should admit that it is 'cheating' and they are doing it to 'level up' quicker than the game intended).

Anyway I'm really just popping by to report that in PS3 land everything is going well. You can find games as intended and as searched, there is no unlimited ammo cheats, no aimbots, scrub hacks etc.... just the normal things to cry about like HBS Camping, Tac Knifers who never fire a bullet in a match, guys who hide behind their teams and let others take point etc. And if there are people glitching these rooms on PS3, I'm yet to see one (and hope I don't).

Not saying PS3 world is glitch free.. but the worst I've seen is the Prestige10 hackers who have their last prestige symbol... and tbh now that 1887's are nerfed, it doesn't bother me in slightest.

Finally the Akimbo 1887's have been nerfed now in power and range (single 1887 remains same).... and it's hilarious looking around the gaming forums seeing all the cheap scrubs complaining about it - makes my day :D .. maybe now a few of those kiddies will click prestige as they won't be worried about losing the only gun they could get kills with (and time to learn the game properly) - If you've ever experienced an Akimbo 1887 camper killing people from rooftops, you'll understand what I mean.... those 1887's were a game breaker on some maps in my experience.

Anyway at risk of stirring up the xBox fanboys, that's my 2cents ;)

Disclaimer: Not saying PS3 > xBox..... but I am saying that there does seem to be a big difference in the communities - smaller community, but I'd guess higher average age on PS3, whereas xBox community is massive but seems primarily full of cheap kids and hackers and 'win at all costs' gamers (plug pullers, rage quitters etc) .... but hey, I don't play xBox live and just going off past discussions with mates and their experiences on xBox (general gaming)

Winrar

Enigma

Weeder
yeah I was bored and had some time to kill this morning... maybe not the most productive use of my time, but twas fun venting nonetheless

Ezekiel

Harvester
rofl, xbox fan boy here.

ps3's online didn't even work for the first 24 hours, so be quiet. and i know about all the ps3 glitches. people hiding in rocks etc. only real xbox glitch is the match one. and you know what? people have come up with this ingenious way of getting round it. its called start -> leave game.

Tombi

Harvester
rofl, xbox fan boy here.

ps3's online didn't even work for the first 24 hours, so be quiet. and i know about all the ps3 glitches. people hiding in rocks etc. only real xbox glitch is the match one. and you know what? people have come up with this ingenious way of getting round it. its called start -> leave game.

It wasnt the first 24 hours, it was a couple of days after the release and it only lasted for around 6~8 hours ;P and the rock glitch is a very very isolated issue, basically all the glitches sux and theres no point in bragging over whos glitches are best/worse?

Enigma

Weeder
rofl, xbox fan boy here.

Be quiet? I'm entitled to express an opinion I would think... nothing I've posted goes outside the lines of my own personal opinions and I'm not here calling people names or trying to intentionally insult individuals (regardless of what I may elude too).

As for PS3 issues... meh, both consoles have their own issues and that can be saved for some other forum... and it was longer than 24 hours for me in Aus trying to create parties. You had to 'sign on/off' then accept the inv before you could join friends. It was almost a week I think before it was smooth, and very painful trying to keep a group together. But glad to say that's long behind me, and it's never been easier for me to find green connection rooms in ANY game.

Anyway where in my essay did I 'bag' xBox? I was just making some social commentary based on stuff I've heard and seeing those screenshots with ridiculous kill counts, not debating technical comparisons (except to say that I haven't seen those gametypes in PS3 land as was inferred). But I also did look at some of the numbers and think "who would subject themself to that"... the bottom guy has 10kills Vs 63 Deaths.... how is that fun?

To be entirely honest I felt compelled to post more from seeing Toby's comment about this thread making him happy he didn't have the game (and maybe deterring him from buying it I thought)... than I did about you all providing details about what you were up too. Because I'd hate to see someone miss out on what I think is a fantastic fast paced FPS just because they stumbled across this thread if they were thinking about the game.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Stfu TBA leader. Go spoil another round. And it's not cheating to join the games at all. It's the people who mod it who are cheating. Im sure many people would stay a whole game to see what the hell was going on. I've never seen a game been glitched like that before.

Any idea on when that gets fixed?

The developers are literally off for christmas - Some have gone in in their spare time to look at a patch, but I can't see one coming in until at least the New Year.

Treedude

Harvester
To be honest I don't think it can be complained about too much, as said before you can always just leave a game and find a new one. I haven't played much since the glitch came about to be fair but I've joined about 5 different games on team deathmatch and haven't been put into a glitched game at all, I thought from the way people were talking about it that you couldn't help but be put into one of those games :p