oGame!

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
In case some of you haven't heard a lot of us have recently started to play a game called o Game. I'm not sure how fascinatingly great it will be, but I started about 2.5 days ago and it doesn't take too much time and looks like it could be a decent amount of fun ^^

We've got roughly thirty people in an alliance so far so I figured I'd make a post here and see if we could grab some more in our venture towards the top :D

www.ogame.org

We're all in Draco

To apply to the alliance go to the top, press search, type in dbt, and click alliance tags. Someone will get you in asap.

Our channel for the game is #666 (on the NetGamers server, same one we use for bush...we didn't migrate over to theirs, assuming they have one) feel free to come hang out, ask questions on how to get started, and pwn the universe with us! :D

Hope to see some of you!

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
The name isn't fantastic but the user interface is pretty snazzy. I'll have a poke around.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
rofl, not 10 minutes ago:

<@Iamsmart> man
<@Iamsmart> i have to say
<@Iamsmart> oGame
<@Iamsmart> is a **** name
<@Iamsmart> :/

Souls

Official Helper
oGame can't keep me interested. I'll play it for spurts, maybe a week at a time, then just forget about it for another year or so. :p

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
I remember we used to play this back in secondary school during ICT.

Interesting for a very short while then boring boring boring!!! :p

Mattheus

Head Gardener
Yeah I'll echo Souls and Pin. Tried this game a while back, seems fun at first but gets boring pretty quickly.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
I have to support others. Played it for awhile, interesting at first and then boring boring boring!

Davis

Tree Surgeon
yeah i've played this game on and off since i started playing bushtarion, me and my two RL friends who play bush all started playing again this round. Ended up in a ftw ally which was r2 when i left and i was top 50 which normally would be enough to keep me interested in a game (bushtarion) but i kinda just stopped. I seem to do that over and over I think this is the 8th time :p

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
Never played Planetarion.

I just rocketed myself into the top 4k yesterday :D

rawr

moorer

Pruner
If your looking for a space based strategy game i can recommend Empire Universe 2.

Lots to do and a large player base.

Been playing 6 weeks myself and barely scratched the surface of it but it keeps you occupied.