Assassins Creed 2

Weeble

Community Manager
Administrator
wtb PC version :(
stupid delayed releases.

Treedude

Harvester
Yeah call of duty was not happening this weekend, got right in about this instead

Now have 6 of the 8 statues, already had 2 and managed to find 4 doing 1 quick tour of the rooftops around the town, judging by how easily I found those I'm guessing it shouldn't be too much longer before I find the other 2

Got all 6 seals and as a result have got Altairs armour, which is the tits, looks damn suave and obviously is much stronger than the other best armour (missaglian or whatever the hell its called). Also got Altairs sword which rocks (again just better than the other best sword, altho doesn't look quite as a extravagant). Only got 1 weapon left to get, got all the armour, 5 codex pages to go and ofc loads of the feathers (altho prob wont ever find all the feathers, I can never be arsed with stuff like that when there's so many).

Villa is getting close to maximum value, basically don't have any money concerns at all I earn so much from it, anything i want to buy I always have more than enough money for.

Still absolutely loving it and truly addicted to it, just trying to race through the story so that the spell it has over me can be broken but I just keep getting distracted by side missions and that lol :p

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
I seen my brother playing this at home in HD on a 40 inch TV.
I came.

Treedude

Harvester
woop woop, finished it last night. Was loving the last mission, took me a few attempts (mainly coz I kept rushing bits of it and getting detected) but was loving the general idea of the mission (ie. Infiltrate x to kill y, don't want to give it away so you'll have to find out what the x and y are yourselves).

Managed to get all the statues as well and all the paintings, still got 1 weapon missing tho and I have no idea where to get it, hoping it's not one of the ones you need a PS3 and a PSP for. All in all I was loving the game and it dominates the first one, kept changing my tactics as I went through until eventually pretty much got loads of different techniques perfected, even a couple I've not used at all yet (only remembered after i'd finished and was checking the achievements that you can throw sand in guards faces). In fact I loved it so much it may be the first game I actually get 1000 gamerscore on (I will even be tempted to go and find all 100 feathers)

Also on the bright side me being done with this means that I will be back in a Call of Duty mix in the coming days, woop woop, get me involved

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
I havent been doing the main story at all really for the past day or so...im trying to get all the side missions and "the truth" segments done before i go any further...

but those annoying "assassination" missions that never run out!!! grr!!!

Still loving it though

BeakY

Harvester
Buckinghamshire, England, Earth, Milky Way
finished it a while ago, just not been on to say so :lol:
found this today :
Auditore Cape Collect 100 Feathers
Condottiero War Hammer Collect 50 Feathers

is how to complete the armour/weapons list

which sucks because feathers are IMPOSSIBLE to find

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
I seen my brother playing.
I came.

Fix'd.

vol.jpg

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
finished it a while ago, just not been on to say so :lol:
found this today :
Auditore Cape Collect 100 Feathers
Condottiero War Hammer Collect 50 Feathers

is how to complete the armour/weapons list

which sucks because feathers are IMPOSSIBLE to find

i only find them by total fluke. i think i've found 16 so far :( and there's what... 100 of them? :/

Treedude

Harvester
Aye it is a big mission getting all 100, much as I hate to say it I may have to use some sort of guide to find all of them, otherwise I could end up wasting away many many hours of my life wandering around trying to find those last few feathers. Obviously will give it a bash on my own first but I don't have the dedication to do that for all of them :p

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
I bought a map in venice from an Art Dealer with a listing of all the treasure chests in the city. it's pretty awesome, would be nice and handy if they had one with all the feathers too!

Lukey

Harvester
love it love it love it

56% complete and i just love it so much fun

love the horses haaa :)

really good game didnt play number 1 but really enjoy this!