Most pathetic alliance thus far!!!

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Private Sent by: Member of Noobcodes [xxx] Thu 03rd Dec, 2009. 23:19:01 GMT Reply Forward
Subject:
How come u haven't even developed rpg yeT? Did u restart?

System hack on Member of Awesome Authentic [xxx] successful:
Staff
Gardener [40,000,000] Harvester [3,000,313]
Combine Harvester [200,000] Tractor [500,000]
Hippy [328,052] Yob [1,686,302]
Officer [14] Shock Trooper [101]
Humvee [10] Wheelbarrower [8,900]
Geo-Phys Thief [389,018] Cloner [1,000,000]

Funniest moment of the round by far.

Where are his RO's?
How did he getz those cloners in RPG route?

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
lol update on how gay they are.

they waited till i was asleep and THREE people, each over 300% of my score, attacked me on the same tick and STILL didnt land.

I have a 2 bill score and their score is 9bill, 10 bill and 10 bill.

No AR btw. Solo ftw.

Yeah...that isn't possible. Stop lying.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
That doesn't prove anything? It's impossible for someone 10 bil score to hit somebody 2 bil score unless the 2 bil player attacks them first. So please stop exaggerating.

I'd also suggest not posting IDs on the forums.

And to stop being such a little weeny.

Also, wtf? Those 3 people weren't even hitting you at the same time. Learn to read your own news.

Ezekiel

Harvester
That doesn't prove anything? It's impossible for someone 10 bil score to hit somebody 2 bil score unless the 2 bil player attacks them first. So please stop exaggerating.

I'd also suggest not posting IDs on the forums.

And to stop being such a little weeny.

Also, wtf? Those 3 people weren't even hitting you at the same time. Learn to read your own news.

How does the new feed of all the inc not prove i had inc from 3 + people, most of which are 3x times my score?

And my score was all but 3 bill, i guess i should have said 2 bill NOW.

Three of them were on the same tick, just not on the first tick.

This thread is about how Barcode suck, so if there was a place to 'be a weeny' about being raped all round but some ftw nerds them i'm assuming this would be it. No?

And why not post ID's i dont play ftw, so it really doesnt bother me.

And tbh, you should really want to hear what I have to say. This game is slowly dying, and the reason is people like me have no incentive to play what so ever.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
3 of them were on consecutive ticks with 7 mil flak. It's called a land train. Only the first one sent LETs.

And Barcodes aren't FTW as far as I know.

And you're not supposed to post IDs on forums because it's against the rules.

And we hear enough about people thinking the game is dying. Your opinion really matters jack **** (especially when all you're doing is moaning about an alliance trying to steal your land).

Ezekiel

Harvester
3 of them were on consecutive ticks with 7 mil flak. It's called a land train. Only the first one sent LETs.

And Barcodes aren't FTW as far as I know.

And you're not supposed to post IDs on forums because it's against the rules.

And we hear enough about people thinking the game is dying. Your opinion really matters jack **** (especially when all you're doing is moaning about an alliance trying to steal your land).

You know what, whatever, I couldn't really care less. I'm just another person that wont ever put another penny towards this game, so your right, what difference does my opinion make.

Just ftr, i'm not moaning about someone trying to steal my land, that's part of the game, why would I moan about that. I'm moaning about 20 odd days of be target by 15+ members of one alliance, sucking the fun out of the game for me, and bushtarion losing a paying customer for the rest of rounds to come. If you want to get on your high horse and make me out to be some whiney nobody then fine, doesn't really bother me.

edit: oh and good 'land train' then. got nothing.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Just ftr, i'm not moaning about someone trying to steal my land, that's part of the game, why would I moan about that. I'm moaning about 20 odd days of be target by 15+ members of one alliance, sucking the fun out of the game for me

Being solo is fun for you?
Join an alliance and you wont be raped by the same people who know you are an easy target.

Ezekiel

Harvester
Just ftr, i'm not moaning about someone trying to steal my land, that's part of the game, why would I moan about that. I'm moaning about 20 odd days of be target by 15+ members of one alliance, sucking the fun out of the game for me

Join an alliance and you wont be raped by the same people who know you are an easy target.

lol see this is the catch 22 man. I've been in loads of alliance before, and because i'm not ftw, i will only get in mediocre ones (closest i got to the top was 420 last round), but eventually, people get an id list for the alliance, and you get 7 trillion inc, and no defence. Finding a good alliance is really hard when you dont play ftw. So at least solo i have a chance of ar. and yeah solo is pretty boring.

and as for the 'easy target' thing. I'm only an easy target to someone 3x my score lol. I HAD good ratios, had lots of let flak, decent landing attack setup. But thats makes no difference when you get wiped out first tick.

Max

Garden Designer
And go Azzer too! Get that RPG polished off and then please do let us know so that we can test such epic greatness :D

We'll all be happy if L/F comes back don't you worry :p

Davs

Garden Designer

I wholeheartedly disagree with you. Alliances bore me as they restrict my actions. Being solo I can attack who I want, when I want in any way I want. Yes I regularly get 0'ed, but I don't play to win, I play to have fun.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
You disagree with me asking if he finds it fun?

I didnt say solo was boring i asked if he was finding it - then he should join an ally.
Reading properly is your friend.

Last edited:

Davs

Garden Designer
You disagree with me asking if he finds it fun?

I didnt say solo was boring i asked if he was finding it - then he should join an ally.
Reading properly if your friend.

a fair response, I did misread your post - but as for the last line: writing properly if your friend
[in case you don't understand what I'm getting at, that's the point]

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
Well land-trains suck, but what do you expect when 90% of the player base is barely semi-functional half-wits destined to a life on the proverbial short-bus?

I have had one noobcake (not barcode mind you) kill my LETs 3 times this round. He usually take a lot more losses than he can gain in acres or bounty, but then some junkie follows him because he/she/it can't manage to steal acres by themselves. I mean, stealing back the acres is easy, so thats not the complaint. I just find someone about my size with to much land for his own good. But why wont more players do that, rather than pussy abput hitting peeps half their size? Is it lack of skill, or a misunderstanding of the concept of a game? (I.e. something entertaining you do to feel accomplishment.)

Ezekiel

Harvester
This what frustrates me. The way people have accepted some play styles. Enrico sort of seems to be where I am.

LAst round I joined two weeks late, tech up to As in 5 days, and attacked maybe 5 people AT LEAST double my score, landed stupid amounts of land, and finished the round just outside the portal. And I suck. These people that seem to enjoy sucking so much that get someone huge to wipe ou people in their score range are bringing the wrong atmosphere to the game, not to mention, causing grief for all us players that get gang banged every other day.