• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Portal

Terrakan

Harvester
Carrying on from what both Crimsonfury and toby both said in another thread called portal, why not change the way that portal is recorded.

yes drop the amount of " value " portal ranks to 50 and alliances to 10, but isnt there a way of adding more portal spots in there.

my idea is basically couldn't we make portal save the top 20 ranks from each route?

not subroute within the route but for the overall route? as wouldnt that also make it more competitive? as people aint just trying to get #1 value but they could go for #1 fantasy instead?

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
Carrying on from what both Crimsonfury and toby both said in another thread called portal, why not change the way that portal is recorded.

yes drop the amount of " value " portal ranks to 50 and alliances to 10, but isnt there a way of adding more portal spots in there.

my idea is basically couldn't we make portal save the top 20 ranks from each route?

not subroute within the route but for the overall route? as wouldnt that also make it more competitive? as people aint just trying to get #1 value but they could go for #1 fantasy instead?

Agreed! That would be cool to see how you compare against others with your same crappy units :p

Max

Garden Designer

This is an interesting idea, although it would also be really neat if at the portal page we currently have we could add the route of each ID in a separate column. Would be really interesting to see which routes dominated the top I think!

TaO

Tree Surgeon
Approved following Max idea

Just add a new column next to all portalled ID's and place the route in there.

I think adding a new portal for all routes would add a huge list
Top 10 of each route is still 5 tables with a lenght of 10 rows each
so at least 55 rows will be added to the already "huge" list of portal

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
Yea, but if you dropped the regular portal page to top 50, and then top 10 for each route, not so many additions.