Asphyxia disband

Status
Not open for further replies.

erik

Weeder
oh snap IaS got you there. I am hurt Twigs. I don't care you screwed us all over I am upset you did not invite me to help you screw us over. Not cool. But I have to agree with IaS you may have made a small threat in that post but the majority of it was just telling people to pull it together.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
<@DA> Iamsmart
<@DA> Twigleys xbox got stole today
<@DA> Karma?
<@DA> I think so

^ That.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
No, i told you all i would disband the alliance in 24 hours if things didnt improve and i meant it. I'd already tried the nice guy approach but when you have half of the people wanting to war and play ftw and half of the people Unconactable and not wanting to play, i had to make a decision to carry on or quit.

When i got pms saying deleteing was on the cards, when i found out 2 members had already been talking to other alliances about joining, and when i found out people didnt wanna play ftw anymore after speaking to them, i disbanded the alliance like i said i would.

And DA, you have no place to comment when you are one of the people in the alliance who did bugger all, deleted before hand and pissed us all off anyway with your general inactivity and UC. I did say i would disband the alliance, i didnt attack "with GC", because GC and NOMW both twigged. The people who wanted to play on, i already talked to 5 of them and told them solo options and ideas.

Infact it wasnt even me who put up a thread after from the Uncontactability in the mornign saying "**** this" and then people said they cba playing anymore. That was the final straw.

I know alot of you expected to be asswiped every 5 mins and pranked on but you were warned multiple times and i made a warning 24 hours ago that it would disband, and we disbanded.

If ANY of you knew the pressure of leading, or the decisions needed to be made, i would take your comments on board, but so far its been people blowing alot of hot air and only partial facts. If you knew how bad i feel about not being able to make it possible for the people who where trying to win the round, you would realise.

Hell my own members know how much effort i put in this round, organising EVERYTHING (bar sneker who helped out defence in past few days). This kind of stress is too much.

At the end of the day, read the mass mail i sent you 24 hours after i said id disband.
Half the alliance players lied about going ftw, i've put so much effort and feel so bad about having to disband it, but ive given multiple warnings all round and gave the final one yesterday.

Anyway, continue venting i've explained why it was done and the only thing i could of prolly done better is pranked everyone on before i did it - well the ones that are contactable.

And dont bring GC into it, they done bugger all wrong and was offered it before i was gonna quit.

Edit: As for the x-box comments, i think merging RL wih this bloody game is taking it a bit too far.
Edit Edit: Read snekers post. He was the only other person who every had the hassle of organising and he wanted to quit after 2/3 days of just organising in the mornings with stealth. I had a whole round of it.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
You know damn well the way you went about it was greedy, selfish, and in general morally wrong. Everybody knows that, and you can't argue against it.

Keep in mind the alliance was first proposed as a fun solo group. Not a "ftw" alliance. I only joined because JJ asked me if I wanted to join his solo group and then I got sucked in to the alliance because I had already committed.

Also the 'pressures of leading' suck. I know that. But that didn't give you the right to do this.

Edit:

"Edit: As for the x-box comments, i think merging RL wih this bloody game is taking it a bit too far. "

I apologize if you think I meant I was happy about you getting your xbox stolen, I just thought it was a funny coincidence that DA rightfully pointed out. Nothing more.

Hobbezak

Garden Designer
Yo twigley, I'm real happy for you, and I'ma let you finish, but I had one of the bestest backstab topics of all time. :D

PS: This post was approved by the Lanky Commity for Forum Funnyness.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Couldn't you have just left the alliance if you felt like they weren't pulling their weight, Twigley?

Don't really understand why you had to disband rather than letting them play on without you.

SuperSneker

Digger
Edit Edit: Read snekers post. He was the only other person who every had the hassle of organising and he wanted to quit after 2/3 days of just organising in the mornings with stealth. I had a whole round of it.

I didn't care about the organizing. I was fed up with people not getting on when pranked. Besides, as I already said: I don't care about you disbanding the alliance. I do care about not warning us about a time, while taking the opportunity to landrape your own members.

Zaheen

BANNED
You all need to give the guy a break, as much as I don't agree with the way he went about it, I do agree with what he did (well to an extent).

The alliance would have fallen apart without him anyway, activity and moral has been very low which is why I didn't rejoin the alliance (that and my own activity has run out of steam) as it does every round after the first week.

I don't know where all this "FTW" bollox has come from, I joined the alliance because I was invited, "You fancy idling in bush this round?" was the question I was asked, and I took up the offer.

Anyway, I wish you all the best - I will probably delete myself in a few days/weeks if I get too bored, stunts like this will just drive the player base away.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
Oh, and just in case you think the opposite: I and probably nobody else thinks you played poorly this round. You did a great job organizing for us and put a lot of effort in. But some of us including myself helped organize defense when you were out when we were getting massed by NOMW.

I won't thank you for it though for obvious reasons.

Off to the library, don't have too much fun without me ladies.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Couldn't you have just left the alliance if you felt like they weren't pulling their weight, Twigley?

Don't really understand why you had to disband rather than letting them play on without you.

1) QFT

2) Probably because this way he got himself, and indeed his new GC members, a nice bit of land from ex-Asph members

-

The truth of the matter is that you could well have left the alliance in the hands of someone else, Asph had plenty of capable players who could have handled that responsibility. Instead you chose to disband and immediately attack, with your new GC buds, the disbanded Asph members, many of whom were offline and were raped to the ground.

I know better than most how much effort you put into Asph Twigs, defence and attack wise, but this has tainted that massively mate.

As for

And DA, you have no place to comment when you are one of the people in the alliance who did bugger all,
I was the first person to tech CW and had 8m of em' before we had to hit sleep. (More than anyone else in W1 at the time) I was also rank 3 for land at that point, and one of the most dangerous defenders, so don't give me that "you do nothing" crap because I put in the effort. The only reason I was far less useful after we hit sleep was because we had nothing to defend the anti-armour rushes coming in and albeit yes, I could not get myself online every single time I got one of those rushes. I wouldn't have needed to if we had something to counter the anti-armour threat, but because we didnt I was left with either get on or die, the latter finding me eventually.[/off topic]

[edit] Was joking about the xbox, bad times.

Tombi

Harvester
Well Twigley I know the Alliance wasn't going the way you wanted, I didn't mind that you dispanded but when you hit people that you knew werent online and joined GC, thats just a tad too far imo :p

CrimsonFury88

Harvester
This game really needs a weekly/bi-weekly 1-page magazine style report to be written. This weeks headline:

"Twigley in backstab shocker"

Davis

Tree Surgeon
aa_1_1_2ce64d4cc3f590a8eb30fc3b60d3d199.jpg

Edit:
Lets check the boards for "CLIT is Asph" and the survey says.......
looks like you're by yourself on that one crimson

Cheese

Tree Surgeon
I would like to thank Iamsmart *yeah right* for the land I have been waiting to take that off your farming arse since about round start.

Thank you :)

CrimsonFury88

Harvester
aa_1_1_2ce64d4cc3f590a8eb30fc3b60d3d199.jpg

Edit:
Lets check the boards for "CLIT is Asph" and the survey says.......
looks like you're by yourself on that one crimson

Because I have nothing better to do than read every thread on the forums to keep up with the activity of an epic-fail FTW alliance.

Clearly.

Davis

Tree Surgeon
You seem to post in almost every thread on the forums, and seeing that pic has nothing to do with reading the forums, you obviously saw the alliance so why not click on it and see the pic..

And if you didnt know, why post? Not Thinking or Researching before you post is the #1 way to make a fool of yourself
#2 being if you're just an idiot :p

Status
Not open for further replies.