30 minute rule

true_maidenite

Beginner
just a thort me and my friend both use my pc to check are accounts and iv now got no cookie's left y is this rule in place

Madmeater

Harvester
I dont think you have a friend, enjoy your multi.

But seriously, it's because people would be able to multi easily, switching between the two accounts on a whim and use this very same excuse.

Although some people will indeed share a computer for 2 accounts for 2 people, others will just multi/account share so there's no real way of getting round it.

Just live with it and be thankful it's there, otherwise this game would be ruined by cheaters

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Moved to "Help and Support"

As Madmeater says the 30 minute rule is in place as one of the "safeguards" against people having multiple accounts. I do vaguely remember (and correct me if im wrong :)) Azzer saying that this may be removed in the future as it isnt really needed as a means to stop cheaters but like i said...i could be wrong.

You will however have had more than 1 chance to notice your cookies were decreasing before you were cookie locked. :)

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
me and my friend

HA_HA_HA_OH_WOW.jpg

true_maidenite

Beginner

it's because people would be able to multi easily, switching between the two accounts on a whim and use this very same excuse.

i see your point i gess we will have to do 1 daylight tick each and w8 the half hour i just didn't pay atention to my overview when i loged on my

Hobbezak

Garden Designer

it's because people would be able to multi easily, switching between the two accounts on a whim and use this very same excuse.

i see your point i gess we will have to do 1 daylight tick each and w8 the half hour i just didn't pay atention to my overview when i loged on my

Using different browsers helps too (Internet Explorer for you, while your brother uses Mozilla Firefox).

Yup, I'm always up for helping fellow cheater. :D

alwaysnumb

Head Gardener
also switching between different users in windows works ok. That way like me if you got 50 brothers who all play bush you can all use the same pc.