• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Alliance constructions

Lupus

Head Gardener
Currently Constructing: 'x', x% complete, finished in x ticks. <<< alliance

You are currently researching 'x', x% complete, finished in x ticks [(date) x/x/x, x ticks] ^^^ personal

can we have the date time of completion for alliance devs as well please just a small thing but would be helpful.

p.s i know you can just work it out but if it is already in use somewhere else what is the big deal about having it here, cheers

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
pinpower why is it always the two of us agreeing on the same stuff? ;) it's uncanny!

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
lol, its usually because you get in there like a bullet with a reply that encompasses everything i wanted to say but is far more eloquent and uses words such as "encompasses" and "eloquent" ;)

*hugs*

Lupus

Head Gardener
just noticed that it is actually in use on the dev page of the alliance but not on the alliance overview page (aka incoming/outcoming page) incase that makes a difference

Lupus

Head Gardener
rather than make a new thread i would like to also point out that the manual is wrong for the price of sandbag bunkers, in manual it is quoted at 36b but is actually 60b

TaO

Tree Surgeon
rather than make a new thread i would like to also point out that the manual is wrong for the price of sandbag bunkers, in manual it is quoted at 36b but is actually 60b

Lupus, 99% of the manual is outdated.

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
sandbag bunkers are the only construction development who is affected by the multiplyer!!

:p

awell honestly 1,6 x 36 is pretty close to 60 bil :O

TaO

Tree Surgeon
On a side note, please check at this aswell;

Currently Constructing: 'Some building', 0% complete, finished in 4 ticks [22-11-2009, 20:20]

"Alliance Constructions tab"
Some building 69 £Totally free Constructing, 94% complete, ETA 4.

R

rozerdemit

sandbag bunkers are the only construction development who is affected by the multiplyer!!

:p

awell honestly 1,6 x 36 is pretty close to 60 bil :O

yes sandbag bunkers are only the multiplier construction development.

Ezekiel

Harvester
On a side note, please check at this aswell;

Currently Constructing: 'Some building', 0% complete, finished in 4 ticks [22-11-2009, 20:20]

"Alliance Constructions tab"
Some building 69 £Totally free Constructing, 94% complete, ETA 4.

wtf?

webvictim

Harvester
The wiki needs some serious updating too. I went through it recently to get stats on init, cost etc for a bot and was then told that tons of my values are wrong.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
The wiki needs some serious updating too. I went through it recently to get stats on init, cost etc for a bot and was then told that tons of my values are wrong.

I've complained about that numerous times, the only response i get is 'make a wiki account and do it yourself" which isn't very good to say the least. We used to have a 'real' manual but it fell out of date so badly it wasn't even funny. then we moved to the wiki version hoping the community would work on it, but that fell through, so now no one seems to care much :p

Davs

Garden Designer
I've complained about that numerous times, the only response i get is 'make a wiki account and do it yourself" which isn't very good to say the least.

Indeed, surely you'd find out that something is out of date by looking up what the value should be - i.e. you don't know the real value. Sadly the few people who do know how to correct the wiki won't because they can't be bothered :(