All i have to say is....

Cheese

Tree Surgeon
The only fact i see is 2 NOMW members running their mouths and being pretty unsportsman like (if that's the right word)
How about we let GC talk for GC?
Or are you their spokes person?
If you are their spokes person then i apologise.

GC are more than capable of speaking for ourselves thanks :D

We just choose not to get involved in all this.

BuBbLeS

*gives bubbles the badge of maturity*

Least we have some players with a mental age greater than 12 :)

Godsend9701

Harvester
all i have to say is the top 3 alliances are having a great war that hasnt ended within days, and that hasnt been seen for like many many rounds and here you all are *****ing at each other, STFU all of you and lets battle :D

Minnzy

Weeder
all i have to say is the top 3 alliances are having a great war that hasnt ended within days, and that hasnt been seen for like many many rounds and here you all are *****ing at each other, STFU all of you and lets battle :D

Indeed, watching this war rage on is quite entertaining and I suggest newbs spy and watch the tactics used by all of them because the attacks and defense have been brilliant by all parties

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
It is remarkable watching how the wars have turned out so far this round. I would also like to emphasize that there (so far) has been no sense of powerblocking, or alliances that will work together permanently so there is a tendency to have alliances flip flop and work against rank 1. Assuming it doesn't turn into a gayfest, this will be the most interesting round in ages. :)

Minnzy

Weeder
It is remarkable watching how the wars have turned out so far this round. I would also like to emphasize that there (so far) has been no sense of powerblocking, or alliances that will work together permanently so there is a tendency to have alliances flip flop and work against rank 1. Assuming it doesn't turn into a gayfest, this will be the most interesting round in ages. :)

Indeed again, with so much cooperation it seems one must wonder if those rank 4 and below are sitting and waiting for their chance to strike the top 3 down themselves :O

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Doubtful, but not a possibility to rule out. It may be the case that they will become increasingly important as potential allies as the war continues. We shall see!

TehPantz

Head Gardener

AngryBabyGrunt.jpg

cb1202

Head Gardener
Kind of strange how much I have seen this game change over the years. Contactability has changed the whole style of war. Before a war would last one or two days at most, but now it has the potential to last weeks. Age 5 should be known as "Bushtarion: Attrition." Although I think its good it has its negative sides. The amount of activity is tremendous. It really is lots of fun though, but I think the game should be split between those who can be contacted and those who can't.

Godsend9701

Harvester

Indeed again, with so much cooperation it seems one must wonder if those rank 4 and below are sitting and waiting for their chance to strike the top 3 down themselves :O

dam you for putting ideas in there heads :p

Minnzy

Weeder

Oh come on, you can't say getting on to see an absolute army or weaker alliance banding together, 60+ incoming would look awesome :p on every alliance member :p

Godsend9701

Harvester

Oh come on, you can't say getting on to see an absolute army or weaker alliance banding together, 60+ incoming would look awesome :p on every alliance member :p

it has been done a few rounds ago and i do not wish to see it again

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator

bad memories! thanks for making the nightmares come back :'(
those memories took a good 2 months to repress god damnit!