All i have to say is....

cb1202

Head Gardener
As usual Twigley's alliance (with DA as apparent spokesman, lol) have massed flak, stolen masses of land, and forgotten to continue teching, thinking they were going to be fine. Amusingly enough, the same problem they've had the last couple rounds unless they were SNAPped with 2 other allies (woop, TBA ftw!).

Teching > Flakking. All you need is enough land to get your techs done, not masses and masses to lord it over the rest of you. Anyone can steal plenty of land in early game, it's not hard, just requires a certain amount of time dedication. Rank 1 in the first few days does not make you the best alliance, i'm sorry to say. War Huh a few rounds ago proved that taking the lead early in the round is more of a disadvantage than it is an advantage. Arguably we were still the best alliance, but that is a difference that is neither here nor there in this argument. The earliest alliance to take the lead will invariably get a resistance organized against them as soon as it is feasible. And if the rank 1 ally masses flak, and doesn't buy enough units to beat the resistance, then you're ****ed. Pretty much period. This isn't the first time it has happened to the Rank One ally, and it won't be the last, mark my words.

As for GC/NOMW working together, get ****ed. That's just absurd. Don't try to tar us with the powerblocker brush because that tar just ain't going to stick. If Asphyxia hadn't been in the lead, they would have done the same thing, only less competently and with more flak (lol). We worked together to beat down Asphyxia (but i have no doubt they'll stop cooperating the moment Asphyxia is well and truly beaten. Although with them in sleepmode for god knows how long this could take awhile. Pussies. Sleepmode merely postpones your eventual beatdown, whereas fighting it out is the reasonably honourable option, even if you're going to lose.) the only reason you guys didn't lose land for the first couple waves was because you guys bought up Masses of Gurus and newsies. There has been a very few wars that have been won on the defensive. Where was the offensive striking power? You can't win by last tick blocking land steals. Just absurd.

DA: The tech advantage we had was striker? LOL. How very quaint and amusing my friend. If you were only a few hours off, that paints a rather eloquent picture of how slow you guys were in teching. You had approx 60k acre land lead from what i remember, and were a few hours BEHIND us? What the **** is that? Pathetic. Learn to play roundstart, or just go play in the rank 15+ allies. A truly pathetic showdown, I think only Fail crumbled faster than Asphyxia this round. And once again, the common denominator is DA. Shocked? I'm not.

As for GC hitting NOMW I have no doubt that they will participate in any attack on the rank 1 ally as a member of the resistance. No doubt in my mind whatsoever. Amusingly enough, NOMW and GC are not powerblockers, nor will they ever be.

Thank you for your time, this has been another announcement brought to you courtesy of the Alcibiades Brain Trust and Codswallop Organization.[/I

EDIT: DA you're a joke, you need to just stop it.

Wait you're going to attack us? I thought we were friends. Friends don't attack friends even if it ruins the game for everyone else. Its not about what anyone else thinks even the game owner. I am very disappointed in you Alci.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
As usual Twigley's alliance (with DA as apparent spokesman, lol) have massed flak, stolen masses of land, and forgotten to continue teching, thinking they were going to be fine. Amusingly enough, the same problem they've had the last couple rounds unless they were SNAPped with 2 other allies (woop, TBA ftw!).

Teching > Flakking. All you need is enough land to get your techs done, not masses and masses to lord it over the rest of you. Anyone can steal plenty of land in early game, it's not hard, just requires a certain amount of time dedication. Rank 1 in the first few days does not make you the best alliance, i'm sorry to say. War Huh a few rounds ago proved that taking the lead early in the round is more of a disadvantage than it is an advantage. Arguably we were still the best alliance, but that is a difference that is neither here nor there in this argument. The earliest alliance to take the lead will invariably get a resistance organized against them as soon as it is feasible. And if the rank 1 ally masses flak, and doesn't buy enough units to beat the resistance, then you're ****ed. Pretty much period. This isn't the first time it has happened to the Rank One ally, and it won't be the last, mark my words.

As for GC/NOMW working together, get ****ed. That's just absurd. Don't try to tar us with the powerblocker brush because that tar just ain't going to stick. If Asphyxia hadn't been in the lead, they would have done the same thing, only less competently and with more flak (lol). We worked together to beat down Asphyxia (but i have no doubt they'll stop cooperating the moment Asphyxia is well and truly beaten. Although with them in sleepmode for god knows how long this could take awhile. Pussies. Sleepmode merely postpones your eventual beatdown, whereas fighting it out is the reasonably honourable option, even if you're going to lose.) the only reason you guys didn't lose land for the first couple waves was because you guys bought up Masses of Gurus and newsies. There has been a very few wars that have been won on the defensive. Where was the offensive striking power? You can't win by last tick blocking land steals. Just absurd.

DA: The tech advantage we had was striker? LOL. How very quaint and amusing my friend. If you were only a few hours off, that paints a rather eloquent picture of how slow you guys were in teching. You had approx 60k acre land lead from what i remember, and were a few hours BEHIND us? What the **** is that? Pathetic. Learn to play roundstart, or just go play in the rank 15+ allies. A truly pathetic showdown, I think only Fail crumbled faster than Asphyxia this round. And once again, the common denominator is DA. Shocked? I'm not.

As for GC hitting NOMW I have no doubt that they will participate in any attack on the rank 1 ally as a member of the resistance. No doubt in my mind whatsoever. Amusingly enough, NOMW and GC are not powerblockers, nor will they ever be.

Thank you for your time, this has been another announcement brought to you courtesy of the Alcibiades Brain Trust and Codswallop Organization.[/I

If NOMW's "Tech Lead" was so superior to Asph why didnt you guys come alone :p ?

Last edited:

Tombi

Harvester

If NOMW's "Tech Lead" was so superior to Asph why didnt you guys come alone :) ?

Safety In (B)(N)umbers

* Add (B) or (N) as you see appropriate.

cb1202

Head Gardener
So I read this whole thing, and it just seems like a bunch of crap. Anyways I do have one question. If the resistance wasnt doing anything to you why the hell did u hit sleep?

TaO

Tree Surgeon
I stopped reading a while ago..
It's all the same, and atm its just someone making fun of himself... and actually makes an alliance look stupid..

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

If NOMW's "Tech Lead" was so superior to Asph why didnt you guys come alone :p ?

Easier to beat you 2:1. Not to mention it improves the chances of you getting beaten beyond repair to have multiple people/alliances involved in the hits on you. It would be silly to reject the help of another alliance that wants to beat you into the dirt. Surely you, of all people, would agree?

There is no doubt in my mind that NOMW could, and would, have beaten you 1:1, especially considering the appallingly sad defensive display you put on. But hell, it's nice to have friends along, something, again, you of all people should understand. At no point are GC and NOMW SNAPped, since we're not a bunch of incompetent, bungling, flakwhoring losers, unlike our competition. Ah well, to the victor go the spoils. Enjoy your round as rank suck ;)

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Done reading, this has, as usual, turned into a baiting war fuelled by members of this community that should know better.

I think its a real shame we can't have a bit of banter that doesn't get as serious as Alci/Cyrus etc take it - This game is supposed to be fun yet some people treat it like life and death.

This sub-forum was created to help spur some drama, some laughs - Yet time and time again people undermine that endeavour by reducing discussion to arguments and personal insults.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Well it's unfortunate you're unable to see the inevitably crapness of your alliance playstyle. It's one thing to banter with the facts behind you, we find that entertaining, it's quite another to pretend you're the **** when in fact you're just plain ****. Battlefield, pronto!

Oh wait.... you're in sleepmode. :( Pathetic.

EDIT: Seriously, if you can't handle these threads, why bother posting in them in the first place? This is a forum designed to harass, intimidate, mock and otherwise destroy your opponents (especially if they're in sleepmode and can't be hit in the first place.). I would suggest you take your 'oh i'm so innocent' behaviour, come out of sleepmode, and fight us like men, or is it mice with you two? I can never remember. :(

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
This sub-forum was created to help spur some drama, some laughs - Yet time and time again people undermine that endeavour by reducing discussion to arguments and personal insults.

"She used to be all possessive and needy, but now she just wants me to do stuff and stay with her all the time." - Philip J Fry.

Drama = arguments, insults = laughs.

This thread is laughable. Thanks for the hilarity, DA.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Yo guize, I'm really happy for you, and I'm going to let you finish.. but TBA had one of the best troll threads of all time, of all time!

no doubt :( I will never achieve such mastery. I live in ph3ar of my overlord and master marvin :(

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Also technically if you're stopping reading, i declare victory in the name of the Alcibiades Brain Trust and Codswallop Corporation!

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
Oh and just one for the notes We did plan to roll over and die after 3 waves hit sleep for 24 hours then Spring right back basically SnS all over again ;)

if that was the case that you were keeling over and dying, you wouldnt hit sleep, your now tech's behind us therefore leaving both us and GC to gain a bigger advantage over you, think before you speak is probably the key here.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Oh and just one for the notes We did plan to roll over and die after 3 waves hit sleep for 24 hours then Spring right back basically SnS all over again ;)

if that was the case that you were keeling over and dying, you wouldnt hit sleep, your now tech's behind us therefore leaving both us and GC to gain a bigger advantage over you, think before you speak is probably the key here.

since when is thinking before speaking a good thing on bushtarion forums? :p

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
on paper you had a 20bill+ lead in reality you spammed flak, the cockyness of your alli had annoyed certain members of both alliances, you play with the hornets nest, you get stung.