All i have to say is....

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
poor excuse for how you played it.

bottom line is, your all pussy's for hitting sleep. and proves how much of a team you arent.

Asph were the best alliance, we took rank 1 and were, as a result, "justifiably" massed by two alliances of respectively larger size. I'm not complaining about that, resistances can and should spring up so quickly - but don't prentend we suck because we were miles ahead of both NOMW and GC and it took both of you, 8 hours, 4k land (1.7k of which was lost purely by accident) and less than a tril score to make us back down.

I'm all for kudos for the effort 'the resistance' put in during those 8 hours but I'm not hearing any of this "Asph are pussys"/"Asph suck" bollocks, because we hadn't lost an acre before we were massed by two alliances. You can't say that without teamwork, so kindly shush :)

lmfao. You still can't see it. No wonder you always lose rofl.

Im done with this now. All I know is that the muppets will never learn and the same guys will keep owning until they get *bored* of owning you.

Silence out.

I agree with Silence 100%. The alliance that plays the best wins the round, and you guys hit sleep mode... *shakes his head and goes to get a pint with Silence*

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
So if NOMW or GC are the best alliance, and could have taken rank 1 from the beginning, did they deliberately avoid it so they could then join forces with whoever was rank 3 to kill rank 1 and replace them?

So thats how we should all be playing :/

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Isn't it generally the alliance that plays best throughout the round?

Time gone: 13.11 days.

TaO

Tree Surgeon
So if NOMW or GC are the best alliance, and could have taken rank 1 from the beginning, did they deliberately avoid it so they could then join forces with whoever was rank 3 to kill rank 1 and replace them?

Its not about who is rank 1 at the start.

You guys had your chance, and you passed the stick now.

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator

If you play to win the round, then do what gives you the best chance of doing so. If you end rank 1, you played best, right now you are soon to be 3rd?

I appreciate there are if, buts, maybes, variables etc. but the simple rules are the most important.

You can still win, so prove you are the best?

^ That's my blunt answer to the question, more specifically DA, what is your mind doing?:

1. It frustrates people that can't be sporting when they lose.
2. You should be convincing people you are weak so they don't see you as a threat anymore.
3. SLEEP MODE!!?

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
error_sign.gif
Error: User "martin" is not special enough to have a capital letter for his name

:/

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
You guys were rank 1 because you massed flak and early LETs whilst NOMW and GC teched to gain that advantage over you. How exactly does that make you the best ally? As others have said, the best (usually...) alliance is the one which is rank 1 at the end of a round, not for the first couple of weeks.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Only tech advantage I saw was that you guys had some striker? Whereas we were a few hours off. Dunno if I'm forgetting others.

Just to clarify I'm not disputing/whining about last night, I'm just defending Asph and its members as not being useless, as certain people are suggesting.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
and the end of the round is far away (as I previously stated) so you shouldn't be talking about who has the best/worst alliance

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
and the end of the round is far away (as I previously stated) so you shouldn't be talking about who has the best/worst alliance

Thats fair enough, if I alluded to Asph being the best I admit that was a very bias opinion :p Still a long way to go yet, hell even Barcodes could take off the gloves.

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
DA you dont even get it do you, thats your problem, you fail to see where you went wrong, you had the lead, a lead doesnt mean your the best until the last dying tick of the round. you guys had good PLAYERS, players in which cant play as a team, to have a successful alliance you need one that can stay together during the ups and downs, being a good player in an alliance means **** if your not commited.

and for the record, you are pussy's for entering sleep, i dont think ive seen a mass sleep like this in a while, everyone knows you bend over and take it like a man when your so outnumbered. but twigley having his land for an extra 24hours+ is more improtant right.

and also for the record, stopping land means nothing, anyone can do that with mass guru's n newsies, eventually you would have had none left.

PS. those 3 guys that left you, are 3 bigger pussy's, its those kind of players that let an alliance down, they should man up and fight till theyve no troops left

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
tombi no doubt twigley will start his usually propoganda, "HIT US ANYMORE AND WE WILL NOT HELP YOU" which really is BS, if twigley wants help he'll take help off someone that has raped him previously if it means he can gain an advantage ;)

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
As usual Twigley's alliance (with DA as apparent spokesman, lol) have massed flak, stolen masses of land, and forgotten to continue teching, thinking they were going to be fine. Amusingly enough, the same problem they've had the last couple rounds unless they were SNAPped with 2 other allies (woop, TBA ftw!).

Teching > Flakking. All you need is enough land to get your techs done, not masses and masses to lord it over the rest of you. Anyone can steal plenty of land in early game, it's not hard, just requires a certain amount of time dedication. Rank 1 in the first few days does not make you the best alliance, i'm sorry to say. War Huh a few rounds ago proved that taking the lead early in the round is more of a disadvantage than it is an advantage. Arguably we were still the best alliance, but that is a difference that is neither here nor there in this argument. The earliest alliance to take the lead will invariably get a resistance organized against them as soon as it is feasible. And if the rank 1 ally masses flak, and doesn't buy enough units to beat the resistance, then you're ****ed. Pretty much period. This isn't the first time it has happened to the Rank One ally, and it won't be the last, mark my words.

As for GC/NOMW working together, get ****ed. That's just absurd. Don't try to tar us with the powerblocker brush because that tar just ain't going to stick. If Asphyxia hadn't been in the lead, they would have done the same thing, only less competently and with more flak (lol). We worked together to beat down Asphyxia (but i have no doubt they'll stop cooperating the moment Asphyxia is well and truly beaten. Although with them in sleepmode for god knows how long this could take awhile. Pussies. Sleepmode merely postpones your eventual beatdown, whereas fighting it out is the reasonably honourable option, even if you're going to lose.) the only reason you guys didn't lose land for the first couple waves was because you guys bought up Masses of Gurus and newsies. There has been a very few wars that have been won on the defensive. Where was the offensive striking power? You can't win by last tick blocking land steals. Just absurd.

DA: The tech advantage we had was striker? LOL. How very quaint and amusing my friend. If you were only a few hours off, that paints a rather eloquent picture of how slow you guys were in teching. You had approx 60k acre land lead from what i remember, and were a few hours BEHIND us? What the **** is that? Pathetic. Learn to play roundstart, or just go play in the rank 15+ allies. A truly pathetic showdown, I think only Fail crumbled faster than Asphyxia this round. And once again, the common denominator is DA. Shocked? I'm not.

As for GC hitting NOMW I have no doubt that they will participate in any attack on the rank 1 ally as a member of the resistance. No doubt in my mind whatsoever. Amusingly enough, NOMW and GC are not powerblockers, nor will they ever be.

Thank you for your time, this has been another announcement brought to you courtesy of the Alcibiades Brain Trust and Codswallop Organization.[/I

EDIT: DA you're a joke, you need to just stop it.

Last edited:

Tombi

Harvester
Oh and just one for the notes We did plan to roll over and die after 3 waves hit sleep for 24 hours then Spring right back basically SnS all over again ;)

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
He's involved, no? Who else would mass flak/PBs/Gurus without teching early round? ;) DA might, but he hasn't got the brains for it ;)