Rd 32 awards

SadYear

Pruner
I know it's bad to thank your teammates only, but meh. These are the players I spent my round with, so what are you expecting me to do ? Judge other people when I don't know them ? So yeah, for my KHaoS teammates to remember :

me into KHaoS pols said:
Was fun playing with you all, and I'm glad our core players didn't crumble under the pressure of the incs.

We've lost a few people along the road (and it truely is a shame), and we've been hit hard, when we weren't even playing ftw, and still we finish #4.

It's been a great round for me, even tho' I cursed you all everytime for ringing me whenever I was eating breakfast, busy at work or hugging my pillow.

Love you all. <3

Hope to see you all around, one day. I'm going to leave the game again for a bit and will maybe come back for another fun round at some point in the future.

Specials thanks go to :

Ogluk - Good leader. Had amazing defense plans, and skilled in attacking too. 'nough said.
Masa - I realised how unactive of a PoMs I was, compared to you. You are A-****ing-MAZING.
In no particular order : CF, Dax, Dennis, Excons, Hero, Johnnie, Recon, TehPantz, Rolle, saint1d, SWAT - you guys are a lot of fun to play and chat with. Keep it up, and don't let the Queening side ever tempt you. Your defense rocked too and I'm glad we met this round. I ain't gonna forget your names anytime soon. ;)
Maxi - Pfft. Inactive *****. <3
To all the others (late joiners, etc.) : join IRC for some fun and cooperative play. I wish we had more fun together. :)

Also because they deserve a mention here, more special thanks flies to :

toby - 't was great having you in the alliance, I know you didn't want to lead (but damn, aren't you good at it ?), but you could have stayed nonetheless. Seeing you go away from KHaoS was a great loss. I'm glad we met though, and hope to get to play the game with you again.
Enrico - Good briber, good defender. It's a shame you didn't want to stay with us. I'll be happy to play by your side again.
Spiry - Always good fun to have around in an alliance, and good player too. Was sad to see you leave too.
Chewie, Nay & Souls - Was fun times when you were there too. :)
Elle - Pfft. Yet another inactive *****. And I thought I was going to play an inactive round too... Not too sad about you giving away your leader position, btw. Only wish it had come sooner. ;)

Last edited:

Hobbezak

Garden Designer
Awards Round 32
* Alliance of the round: ^o^ for putting up with Dragon.
* Best Offensive Alliance: KHaoS. I found their bashing on AndyM quite offensive.
* Best Defensive Alliance: ^o^ for close to never defending.
* Honourable Mention Alliance: Spit and Swallow, for surrendering to our awesomeness in alliance mail.
* Worst Alliance: Balderdash for stealing our Dragon.
* Best Leader: Dragon, for bringing order in our politics. Like SnS. You think their politics is spammy?
* Worst Leader: atsanjose, for not allowing Dragon to stay leader for the rest of the round.
* Player of the Round - Allied: Bored, for posting some awesome awards on here.
* Player of the Round - Solo: Jeff, for getting to rank 1 as a solo and actively participating in resistance etc. My pnaps AndyM and Korind for being both really cool and brilliant at the game.
* Best Offensive Player: Ogluks bashing on AndyM was quite offensive.
* Best Defensive Player: Ogluk was pretty funny when he defended his bashing on AndyM.
* Honourable Mention Player: Korind, he was really good when he played.
* Worst Player: Dragon, for being an ex-leader of the notorious alliance Seed and being so incredibly skilled, I feel he hasn't lived up to his full potential this round, even though he was obviously quite awesome.
* Best Moment of Round: Banner war with Dragon. Winning on checkers against atsan.
* Worst Moment of Round: Losing all my powahz because I was winning the banner war against Dragon. Seeing AndyM left ^o^ because he couldn't handle Dragons awesomeness.

Silence

Head Gardener
Thank you for your kind words again. I loved playing this game.

I never really cared for my personal rank only for the rank of my alliance. Everything I have done in the last two rounds has been for my alliance (which tbh has been for my enjoyment - I lose interest after planned attacks finish)

Thank you once again for a FANTASTIC round.

My special thanks go to:

Martin - for being an amazing sport - I can kick him down and yet we still laughed and he vowed revenge. Im not sure who killed me (as I gave up by then) but I'd like to think it was him.

Polo: No matter WHAT you do in this game I always think you are awesome. I will always tip my hat to you.

Darksider: for being epic everyyyyyyround without fail.

The other guys within my alliance who I liked (tbh I cant remember its name) Signer etc etc (but ofc signer especially) <3 playing in your alliance before I gave up for the last two months of the round. Thanks

Silence out. For the last time.

Bye

Kingdroid

Head Gardener
Let me add in

Best Moment of Round - Getting asked to join PB

I was super excited, and being in PB was awesome. Learned alot, annoyed a few people, and kicked some ass. Made for a pretty fun last half of a round.