New Round Ambitions!

Max

Garden Designer
It's a new round coming up, so I want you to state your goals over the next week!

I think that when Darksider introduced this thread a few round back about players stating their round goals and seeing if they achieved them by the round end, it worked really well.

So let's hear right from the outset if you are playing FTW, going for top 10, top 50, top effectiveness, for particular user profile points ... etc, or just fun :D

I personally feel like trying to claim as many global statistics as I can, on a minimal activity of 1-2 hours a day (thanks to it being my fourth and final year of a Physics degree!). I'm going to push the boat out and say that by the round end I want to have a minimum of 10 global statistics. Ambitious, perhaps, but I have no doubt I'll die trying. Probably repeatedly!!!

So go on, state what you want to achieve by the round end, and do your very best to achieve it :)

lillie

Harvester
If I decide to play....not to use sleep mode for the whole round :lol:

timtadams

Landscape Designer
Getting more total damage done for my alliance than against on my alliance page

And sleep too, that would be good...

[edit] yay, my alliance is rank one! :D

timthetyrant

Head Gardener
[edit] yay, my alliance is rank one! :D

i thought u said sumthing about going solo?

my goal is to get the "grass is greener" award, spend the entire round in my alliance, and beat rank 121 (the highest rank i've achieved), i might even portal :D

Deloitte

Pruner
always this of course!

"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women."

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon
Make more enemies :D
And to do something silly like getting Boba fett award with bunkers or around there :p