Alliance stats - Yes, i searched already for answers :P

timtadams

Landscape Designer
Yes i know there have been a number of threads on this, but my question hasnt popped up i any of them

I attacked an alliance HQ, and killed a few hundred billion worth of troops (a couple of days ago) however, my alliance does not register in their page as having done damage to them.

I also attacked another alliance (a member) and this shows up on their page.

So the only explanation i can think of is that damage done to HQ units doesnt count?
Thus i propose a change so that it does

(an aside: how many alliances does your alliance have to attack (or do damage to) before the damages you did to each alliance are registered on your own alliance page? or does it work a little differently?)

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
So the only explanation i can think of is that damage done to HQ units doesnt count?

I'm assuming this. There are quite a few "bugs" related to HQ units. For example, not gaining eff from killing them or not receiving insurance/injuries from losing troops to them. So it wouldn't surprise me if Azzer forgot about this.

timtadams

Landscape Designer
Cool, thanks Polo

Does anyone know about the other part:

how many alliances does your alliance have to attack (or do damage to) before the damages you did to each alliance are registered on your own alliance page? or does it work a little differently?

My alliance has hit another and it shows on their page but not ours?

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
on this subject. If i look at the enemies alliance page (enemies name is 'alliance A')

You get damage stats only from attacking right? so 'Kill Damage Done:' to alliance A is the score of troops you have killed when you attack them.

so what is 'Kill Damage Received:' by alliance A, when looking at your own alliance is this purely damage they have done to you by attacking you? or could this be damage done to you when you attacked them. and as such is actually their defence values?

as i was under the impression that it was the first. as only Attack damage is shown. please clarify for me.

timtadams

Landscape Designer
so what is 'Kill Damage Received:' by alliance A, when looking at your own alliance is this purely damage they have done to you by attacking you?

Yes, exactly.
Damage you suffer while attacking is not counted. Neither is any damage you do to an attacker while defending.

I was wondering why i would attack alliances, do damage, and it would not show as 'kill damage done' on my alliance page, yet it would show as 'kill damage received' on theirs.

Only alliances that had attacked me and done damage/taken land showed on my alliance page.