• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Search Page

Davs

Garden Designer
Would it be possible to add a new entry in the search page to "Name does not contain" or something along those lines.
Basically, I'd just like a way to search for a certain score range without bots appearing in it, so I thought of having a new entry so that any ID with {bot} in the name won't show up.
I am aware that I could just put all their IDs in the "not ID" (or whatever it's called) bit, but that sadly requires far more effort than I have :(

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Agreed actually.

Or even just add a "No Bots" check box or something similar.

*Thumbs up*

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Thumbs up as well. :) Not a huge necessity but would be a nice tidy button to have on occasion, for those of us who remain consistently low ranked lol

Ahead

Head Gardener
"Name does not contain" would have more uses than "no bot" button.. I like.